Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR No appetite

rhodie

rhodie

aldebaran mystery
-
Rotting but I still can't eat anything! I haven't eaten anything in 3 days. I've tried but I just don't have the energy to eat

eat this
568044768b13d2fb56f0e881b7c45a9a

Whenever i get extremely stressed or depressed, i also lose all appetite, and feel that i just want to die

same due to ibs

Whenever i get extremely stressed or depressed, i also lose all appetite, and feel that i just want to die
I haven't been sleeping or eating, finding a way out of this is fucking hard. If I try and kill myself again they'll just institutionalize me jfl

try to eat you cant starve

I haven't been sleeping or eating, finding a way out of this is fucking hard. If I try and kill myself again they'll just institutionalize me jfl
I wish we could be numb to all pain

try to eat you cant starve
I don't even feel like I'm starving I'm just not eating, I'm lacking the energy to eat anything or more like I lack the initiative and motivation to eat

I wish we could be numb to all pain
I wish I was just low inhib and not a schizoid at least then I could live happily LDAR. but rotting is still taking a mental toll