Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No arrangemarriage

• Thread starter rope infinity ♾️
  • Start date
rope infinity ♾️

rope infinity ♾️

Executioner
★★
[Trucel Trait] my mom went to see a guy with her relatives. For the daughter of a relative. They went and saw the guy. After seeing him parents of my relative said that they didn't found the guy attractive enough for their daughter. After seeing that my mom came home she was worried and she dead serious said to my face and my family that who would marry my son(me) with sadness. Yk it's over when your mom says that.
Mind me I don't have good writing skills.
To all the people who say just arrangemarriagemax. You need to at least have good money and average looks for that. Both of which I don't have.
@gymcellragefuel

Damn that’s fucking brutal. Your relatives sound like such bitches. “Not attractive enough”.

No arranged marriage for your genetics.

The blackpill always comes to collect

Arrange marriage I don't understand them

arrange deez nutz in ur mouth son

[Trucel Trait] my mom went to see a guy with her relatives. For the daughter of a relative. They went and saw the guy. After seeing him parents of my relative said that they didn't found the guy attractive enough for their daughter. After seeing that my mom came home she was worried and she dead serious said to my face and my family that who would marry my son(me) with sadness. Yk it's over when your mom says that.
To all the people who say just arrangemarriagemax. You need to at least have good money and average looks for that. Both of which I don't have.
@gymcellragefuel
Good thing. Women shouldn't be made to marry Nigger lovers like you.

Arranged marriage these days is like Tinder for currywhores.

@gymcellragefuel
You'll be reduced to an oncle who is suppoused to help out your relatives with diligence, money and hard musculine labor.

@gymcellragefuel
Mine also, my parents also said that no girls will marry me as I am suffering from diabetes