Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No beard

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
My beard growth is so awful. I don't even have a real beard. I can let it grow for 3 months and as a maximum I only have a very thin beard where you can see the skin through. I also have gaps all over my beard. My beard even grows unevenly on my chin, longer on the left than on the right.
That's why I always shave my beard and have smooth skin.
The problem is that I think I will lose a lot of hair at some point.
So hair loss and no beard to compensate.
I'm also 5'5. What a crap DNA I have.

Zero % masculinty in my DNA

beards aren't trendy right now

It is all related with jaw. No jaw no beard.

My beard growth is so awful. I don't even have a real beard. I can let it grow for 3 months and as a maximum I only have a very thin beard where you can see the skin through. I also have gaps all over my beard. My beard even grows unevenly on my chin, longer on the left than on the right.

Have tried a salon consultation or maybe a dermatologist? I am losing my hairline for sometime now and thinking of going completely bald because the surgeries are hella expensive. But in the meantime, I trying to improve my diet and also opted intermittent fasting as well as getting better shampoos and applying plain coconut oil to my scalp - facial may need a similar routine. But if you can afford it, I think there are hormonal therapies to improve beard health.

Brutal. Just shave it off

I have good beard now usually takes alot of washing and letting it grow

minox and fina topical solution, apply half ml on beard twice a day, do not wet your face before applying it but after it's soaked well in your skin you may want to moisturize your face as it'll dry up the skin or maybe apply a little bit of olive oil, coconut oil etc whatever suits you

minox and fina topical solution, apply half ml on beard twice a day, do not wet your face before applying it but after it's soaked well in your skin you may want to moisturize your face as it'll dry up the skin or maybe apply a little bit of olive oil, coconut oil etc whatever suits you
Where can this be bought?

Where can this be bought?
any pharmaceutical store ? or online websites that work in your country?
if you're a pajeet, you can buy government supplied ones at piss poor rate of some 250 rupees = 3 dollars at "Jan Aushadhi Kendra" (google it now)
pajeet govt supplied version looks like this

you can also get minoxidil 5% only one as well for even cheaper - but since you mentioned patchy beard you might want to try finasteride one for better results

any pharmaceutical store ? or online websites that work in your country?
if you're a pajeet, you can buy government supplied ones at piss poor rate of some 250 rupees = 3 dollars at "Jan Aushadhi Kendra" (google it now)
pajeet govt supplied version looks like this
View attachment 1006570
you can also get minoxidil 5% only one as well for even cheaper - but since you mentioned patchy beard you might want to try finasteride one for better results
I didng mention that but thicker beard would ve nice

3 months is usually a good place to start to see where you stand. But tbh when I first ever grew my beard it was pretty sparse. Try again in a couple of years.

I didng mention that but thicker beard would ve nice
start from somewhere at least, also use derma roller with mino fina thing, you can also take other supplements like vitamin B12, D and Zinc capsules/tablets etc, regular sunlight exposure etc to boost some T in you, decrease fapping and eat healthy

start from somewhere at least, also use derma roller with mino fina thing, you can also take other supplements like vitamin B12, D and Zinc capsules/tablets etc, regular sunlight exposure etc to boost some T in you, decrease fapping and eat healthy
I have those vitamins and ive eaten bread with salad cheese paprika cucumber, I also mostly fap once a week

Fina doesn't stimulate beard growth, it inhibits Di-Testosterone and is good against male pattern baldness hair loss not to grow a beard, also the side effects are terrible so don't do it!!!!

Minoxidil is the only product that is known to stimulate beard growth. But it is not sure the gains stay when use is discontinued.
Their is now even something called a beard transplant.