Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No good sex bots ffs

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
chat gpt large language model silicone with radiant heath to mimic body temp and some pheremone diffuser and animatronics and limb articulaiton heartbeat and breathing with some warm moist air. WHY CAN'T I FUCKING HAVE THIS AT LEAST PUT IT ON THE FUCKING MARKET SO I CAN BE MOTIVATED TO WORK FOR SOMETHING AND SAVE UP. Unlike some fakecels on this site I've accepted it's fucking over for me I just want my intimacy give me my fucking bot already. Fuck this world can't engineer a good toilet replacement already. Give me my ultimate cope and I'll rot in peace I'll even get off this site and memory hole myself from existence and be happy with my cope just fucking give it to me assholes

Probably, but I can't offer it right now.

It would indeed be a temporary solution and cope, likely also making plenty of foids seethe, not out of any disregard for "degeneracy", but indeed the fact that so many no longer have any need to bother with, give validation to, or simply even think about them anymore, a quite big hit to their ego, especially with the future and whether more will adopt it, considering the modern foid revolves her existence around appeal to Chad; however, I fear it could be used as a sort of control method by corporations and governments anywhere, slapping a bandage on hypergamy, continuing discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, and even more drastic measures like killings and forced labor in some type of dystopian future... :feelswhat:

Ultimately, it would not solve all our problems, perhaps even being used as a weapon to be retracted and given back. :feelsugh:

They'll likely be developed further in the future; however, AI tech is still limited as of now, and OpenAI certainly isn't using their technology for what you talk about. :feelshehe:

They'll likely be developed further in the future; however, AI tech is still limited as of now, and OpenAI certainly isn't using their technology for what you talk about. :feelshehe:
I don't want a corpse doll I want to cry I don't mind a sub par execution or the uncanny valley my imagination can fill the gap I just want something next to me

the legal battle over sex bots hasn't even started yet, as soon as bots get close to being good there will be an instant reaction from shitty femoids and cucks that will be batshit insane

the legal battle over sex bots hasn't even started yet, as soon as bots get close to being good there will be an instant reaction from shitty femoids and cucks that will be batshit insane
they should be happy I'll be cooming in peace I won't bother them with my hate. I actually think they will be happy inkwells get off the market for good and stop complaining and I woulfn't even be mad