Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No jail for wife who murdERed abusive husband by stabbing him in the neck

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

Women can now murdER their husbands for no reason, then latER she and hER lawyER can make false claims that the husband was “abusive”, and the judge/jury will believe them without any evidence.

In addition to that, if the woman and hER lawyER pretend that she has mental health problems, then she will basically get away with murdER without any punishment.

Welcome to clown world. I have zERo sympathy for women who get raped and murdERed. They fucking desERve it and I hope it happens more often

And yet no fault divorce is still a thing

So basically, she CLAIMED that he was abusive JFL :feelskek:

Yeah, and it’s good that the jury/judge believed hER. AftER all, women r innocent angels who can do no wrong. Women nevER lie. #BelieveAllWomen

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

As someone who was abused, verbally and physically by my "parents", 100%, unironic support for this foid.

Ban me if you want, make fun of me all you want.

Abusers deserve to be burned alive.
Pat on her fucking back for doing that.

As someone who was abused, verbally and physically by my "parents", 100%, unironic support for this foid.

You do know that most abused foids usually deserved it Right?

It's over.
Men are truly alone in this world, everyone and everything is out there to get us and against us..

You didn't choose your parents, this woman would choose to stay with her alleged abuser.

Women can now murdER their husbands for no reason, then latER she and hER lawyER can make false claims that the husband was “abusive”, and the judge/jury will believe them without any evidence.

In addition to that, if the woman and hER lawyER pretend that she has mental health problems, then she will basically get away with murdER without any punishment.

Welcome to clown world. I have zERo sympathy for women who get raped and murdERed. They fucking desERve it and I hope it happens more often
You sound like a big er fan :feelzez:

No evidence that he abused hER.

You sound like a soft cuck for supporting this dumb bitch. No wondER you got abused, you seem like you’re really weak physically and mentally.

You’re probably like a human doormat, for people to walk all ovER.

I bet I could abuse you as much as I want and you wouldn’t be able to do shit about it.

Weak pussy faggot KYS