Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No likes on bumble, is it my looks/height?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

:waitwhat::feelshaha:

Take better pictures.

In modern day this should be considered treason against one's race, with the requisite punishment of hanging

Pak, 23
soy/gook

Unironically this, but he's a manlet too :incel:
Manlets can be saved if they don't take pics with people who heightmog and also for this ricecel's case racemog them.

Manlets can be saved if they don't take pics with people who heightmog and also for this ricecel's case racemog them.
Apparently bumble has free heightfilter so 99% of roasties will filter him out, never began for manlets.

Never began. Ricecel should go back to his home country and try to buy a wife from the village or something.

Apparently bumble has free heightfilter so 99% of roasties will filter him out, never began for manlets.
Forgot it has that filter and even tinder wants to implement the same shit. Yeah it never began for him.

Its because he is asian

Have you tried the Chad-filter.

:lul:
I hate the soyface but is it really worse than staring into the camera with a blank expression (all my photos :feelsrope:) ?