Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No, mixed gender groups are a shit idea for locally undesired males,

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/sz9pve/is_my_brother_an_incel/hy33uwp/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

3860F5F9 EB2F 4B5F B3F5 78C346E506F8

Like the topic title says, no, mixed gender groups are a shit idea for locally undesired males. Blackpilled male only spaces is where the real deal is at.

In video game groups on Facebook, you get women that say shit like ‘Me and my boyfriend played this together’. :foidSoy: Who the fuck is even interested in that? Locally undesired males will just be reminded of their locally undesired situation in mixed gender groups so shit idea since people bring up their partners even in hobby related groups.

Mixed groups are not mixed, they are female worshipping cuck zones.
You get males spitting on you to get muh female attention.
You get the female driving the whole group into the abyss.
You watch your steps and mouth because simps can turn on you at the blink of an eye.
The group gets dismantled as soon as the foid leaves or gets bored and goes do the nasties with chad in the bush.
Male groups are where it's at indeed.
Male groups create and expand. They invent and innovate. You get a whole living ecosystem like here with new words and relevant memes not just memes for the sake of memes.
You get interesting point of views and discover unrelated hobbies.
Of course here it's less positive because we are mostly depressed and contemplating the rope but it's still way more interesting than any female or mixed group.

You watch your steps and mouth because simps can turn on you at the blink of an eye.
The group gets dismantled as soon as the foid leaves or gets bored and goes do the nasties with chad in the bush.
Male groups create and expand. They invent and innovate. You get a whole living ecosystem like here with new words and relevant memes not just memes for the sake of memes.
Of course here it's less positive because we are mostly depressed and contemplating the rope but it's still way more interesting than any female or mixed group.
I got attacked last year or in 2020 by feminists in a video game group on Facebook just for saying that women live on easy mode which is the truth.

^There was one dude who agreed with me though.

I got attacked last year or in 2020 by feminists in a video game group on Facebook just for saying that women live on easy mode which is the truth.
I can't say I relate as the Zuck can kiss my ass but it's business as usual.
The patriarchy and all that...:feelsseriously:

:bigbrain: High IQ