Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No motivation

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Most of my motivation is gone ... I just cant motivate myself to to do anything. I have reached critical levels of depression

Anyone got stuck in this situation like me ?

Last edited:
It happens but it goes away on its own :chad:
Just take a walk outside :chad:

Most of my motivation is gone ... I just cant motivate myself to to do anything. I have reached critical levels of depression

Exactly like me, i just have a shit situation but im too lazy and unmotivated to revert it.
What gives me some motivation sometimes is to think that time is flying and i have nothing to lose anyway.
Music is the only thing that helps me cope a bit, if you want i can send you some songs that you will like :feelsmusic:

You should strive to become rich and at least, be incel with money. that beats being a poor incel. easier said than done i know, but thats what everyone here should strive for. been unmotivated too, but i try to do something "productive" at least a couple of minutes/hour per day

The only Motivation an Incel can have is to take revenge via moneymaxxing and/or political/social power.

yes, ive lost my former self. gave up on all hope and my dreams, all thats left is apathy.

Yeah I can feel my mental heath getting worse exponentially by the day.
yes, ive lost my former self. gave up on all hope and my dreams, all thats left is apathy.
apathy is death :feelsjuice:

same, what to work and strive for? I dont know..
Wageslaving and be a bitch for the rest of my life sounds worse then roping.

Fugging kek :feelskek:, I'm there right now. I'm drink right now so in coping ok, but as soon as the alcohol leaves me I'm going to want to hang myself lmao. If anyone has any advice in finding meaning in a isolated meaningless life, I'm all ears.

Same here. I keep neglecting my studies and instead LDARing in front of my laptop with junk food. The interest to work my ass off to archieve something is gone.

Fugging kek :feelskek:, I'm there right now. I'm drink right now so in coping ok, but as soon as the alcohol leaves me I'm going to want to hang myself lmao. If anyone has any advice in finding meaning in a isolated meaningless life, I'm all ears.
Readmaxx. Read as much as you can on various topics about reality. Science, religion, spirituality, etc. Also do meditation and yoga if you want to

Listen to some gangster rap, that shit will hype you up for a bit