Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

no music for your face

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
you could make the best music from a technical level and an emotional level, filled with soul, skill, passion and talent

although if you are ugly, playing/making music is like talking to a brick wall

no one cares, just deaf ears

Its impossible to break into mainstream if you are sub 5

Its impossible to break into mainstream if you are sub 5
look at yeat if he didnt rap or style maxx he would be a nerdy .is user, than again he fell off hard
foids lust for rappers all the time and yeat is not one of them
yeat-M.jpg
Early 20s with lean/beer gut

make black metal, trve kvlt bands don't show their faces

james hetfield is ugly and metallica is wealthy.

If you hide your face, ppl can believe you're attractive + it adds some mystery to it.

If I was an up and coming rapper that's what I would do.

Cope plenty of ugly as fuck music artists

Wear a kfc bucket and a mask (although heightmogging may be needed for that strategy)

If you hide your face, ppl can believe you're attractive + it adds some mystery to it.

If I was an up and coming rapper that's what I would do.
weekly lifefuel :feelsaww:

:fuk: no bbc but still called a nigger... why was i born?
Brutal, imagine getting a hot girl because she thinks you have 12 inch bbc and then she laughs absolutely brutal

Brutal, imagine getting a hot girl because she thinks you have 12 inch bbc and then she laughs absolutely brutal
you're probably thinking im a west africancel, if i was i could just basketball maxx

i am a east africa-cel where the average iq is like 67 and no kingdoms EVER :fuk: no history no people no nothing just desert, no wonder our people our so fucking ugly

you're probably thinking im a west africancel, if i was i could just basketball maxx

i am a east africa-cel where the average iq is like 67 and no kingdoms EVER :fuk: no history no people no nothing just desert, no wonder our people our so fucking ugly

View attachment 1045346
This guy isnt even ugly, just has bad coloring.

View attachment 1045346
He also skull and nose mogs most sub Saharans

Sub chad does not mean ugly in those days. He's in normie range
Every single one of his features is below average. looks like an ape he’s nowhere near Normie level

Every single one of his features is below average. looks like an ape he’s nowhere near Normie level
They have a lower threshold. Ghetto blacks have it easier than urban blacks

I can't tell them apart ngl but he looks low tier normie
Regardless most music artists don’t look good. Only a few are PrettyBoys who are hitting HTN tier. Ed Sheeran for example is textbook LTN maybe even lower in some of his worser pics

Regardless most music artists don’t look good. Only a few are PrettyBoys who are hitting HTN tier. Ed Sheeran for example is textbook LTN maybe even lower in some of his worser pics

He looks infinitely worse with beard. Most are hyper nt normies who have connection in the industry. You have to be at least normie to break into pop, most successful are the best looking

will hair transplant offset my height? (5'8) :feelsautistic::bluepill::bluepill:
LL is the only way but too expensive, too much risk but im not a looksmaxxer. Better ask looksmax for advise tbh. The last time i checked it was like a slum in mumbai so i left tbh