Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"No gym for your face" is said by lazy people

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
0% - Verbal
I'm not saying getting jacked is going to make you ascend, but refusing to better yourself because foids still won't like you is pathetic. Even if you don't get girls you'll be more respected by people, and they might even be scared of you which is lifefuel.

Don't cry about genetics if you're not doing the best you can to improve yourself. Everyone can dedicated at least three-four hours a week at their local gym. I'm sure you can sacrifice 4 hours a week of time you'd be playing videogames you don't even enjoy anymore brocel.

You'll be able to mog your enemies in terms of strength.

Last edited:
ha ha cheese burger yum

Fat Giga Chad | Poster

i dont care about getting respected anymore. I utterly despise normscum I dont seek their validation as once I used to do.

Brah gym is cope it's about face
Images 4

Last edited:
i dont care about getting respected anymore. I utterly despise normscum I dont seek their validation as once I used to do.
You'll feel better being stronger than others at least

People saying "you're coping!" Are clearly cucks who can't read. I literally said it most likely won't help you ascend.

No gym for your height

GYM IS ONLY USEFUL FOR FATFUCKS
NOT FOR ME THO, I'M NATURAL SKINNY WITH 4 PACKS AND V CUT ONLY WORKOUT AT HOME :feelsjuice:

Real shit, put down the fork if you're a fat pig and pick it up plus some fried chicken if you're an anorexic twink. Push-pull-legs training 5 days per week with one active rest accessory. Blast test if curry
No gym for you at 5'4 height

Doesn't matter how often I lift. Chad will still be stronger than me due to height and genes. I have the strength of a 10 year old.

I'm 5'9 height and I know plenty of 5'4 influencers and bodybuilders, powerlifters, olympic lifters, even strongmen.
Did they get pussy? That's the point. Show me an example and convince me

Doesn't matter how often I lift. Chad will still be stronger than me due to height and genes. I have the strength of a 10 year old.
FACE AND HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING. FOIDS DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE STRONG OR NO. THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MUSCLES.

Posturemaxx + spinal decompression and inversion + glucosamine + dark clothes and clothing length and size adjustment + hairstyle + shoe lifts
Still will get mogg to dirt by a tallfag

I'm not saying getting jacked is going to make you ascend, but refusing to better yourself because foids still won't like you is pathetic. Even if you don't get girls you'll be more respected by people, and they might even be scared of you which is lifefuel.
In my experience it alienated me more. It made me realise that it's more important being able to afford the amount of food and drink to support growth.

Real shit, put down the fork if you're a fat pig and pick it up plus some fried chicken if you're an anorexic twink. Push-pull-legs training 5 days per week with one active rest accessory. Blast test if curry
I agree you must work on yourself but at 5'4 midget height seems like all the effort will just be futile

Can you show me an example of 5'4 guy beating up 6 footer? It will be lifefuel for me
i think its pussy ass normie infiltrator i cant stand his bluepill delusion

My shit won't let me upload mp4 but go on r/shortguys there's a 5'4 wrestler ragdolling two 6 foot+ lanklets in front of a mall and there's that one video of the black midget who slapped the tallfag and ko'd him
I don't know man :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. All the effort I put was futile, passed down the drain. All the foids in my school bullied me for being short. I have no self esteem left. No woman will see me as a man :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Based, I do martial arts and gym and when I talk about it most incels would seethe about it and I have the fucking worst dogshit genetics on this forum

Based, I do martial arts and gym and when I talk about it most incels would seethe about it and I have the fucking worst dogshit genetics on this forum
What's your height?

JoinedMar 20, 2024Posts322

Bullshit, the guy on the right has at least a few years lifting and anglemaxxed supermodel. The guy on the left is an extreme example probably has some deficiency.
Trust me I personally I know normies who have never touched weights in their life and look more jacked than the guy on right.
Genetics go a long way.

I'm not saying getting jacked is going to make you ascend
Thats literally the reason people go though, they go to improve their looks and a big part of trying to make yourself more attractive is to have a girlfriend, its true there is no gym for your face even if some of the people that say it will definitely be coping lazy fucks this post is just retarded
Even if you don't get girls you'll be more respected by people, and they might even be scared of you which is lifefuel.
No you wont as a manlet lol, you are clearly some normie tallfag.
You'll be able to mog your enemies in terms of strength.
No lol, strength is genetic, I was born with a deficiency (~ 20% of the population has this deficiency) and I will never be very strong unless I take extreme measures.
Don't cry about genetics if you're not doing the best you can to improve yourself.
Holy :bluepill:
I literally said it most likely won't help you ascend.
Then again its fucking pointless. I spammed the gym for a year. It can literally be a looksmin too, I was breathing incorrectly during my excercises so now my guts round as fuck and I'm going to have to spend a long time fixing it if I can even fix it. Of course you dont know shit about this, you probably havent gone to the gym as much as some gymcels on here anyway and you are just some bluepill retard.