Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"No gym for your face" is said by lazy people

cope + you shouldn't feel obligated to do anything as a truecel, the world owes you more, not the other way around. I personally exercise to keep myself relatively healthy, but I know it's ultimately pointless. Forcing men to feel obligated to looksmaxx while foids just show their hole and receive all of life's benefits is stupid and quite bluepilled. Banworthy even.
Shut up gray

you are right op, this is something i don't understand too.
even if you believe it won't change your look it is still worth for health benefits
Health benefits are bad because they make you live longer as incel

Yep, it just shows that you're a slave to toilets if you give up because toilets won't touch your dick if you improve yourself. Improve yourself for yourself, you will live a longer and better life if you're healthy.

If you let yourself go because no toilet matches with you, you're literally taking decades off of your life expectancy because you worship toilets. So toilets will receive the pension you worked for.
Ironically enough, the lazy people in the replies are simping more than the bluepill retards lol

No gym for my height
I could gymmaxx for my health ofc but gymmaxxing as a manlet for looks is retarded

There's a guy in my gym that's the same height. I'd recommend going.
Nice cherrypicking, also you ignored my earlier comment
If you are 5'5 you have no chance, no matter if you're gymmaxxed or not
(not even taking into consideration my other shit traits)

There's a guy in my gym that's the same height. I'd recommend going.
Stop advocating for gymmaxxing, that's just redpill bullshit and only works for normie tallfags

Nice cherrypicking, also you ignored my earlier comment
If you are 5'5 you have no chance, no matter if you're gymmaxxed or not
(not even taking into consideration my other shit traits)
I thought you were saying jacked shorter people look weird. Whether he could ascend or not idk as his face is normie tier.

Stop advocating for gymmaxxing, that's just redpill bullshit and only works for normie tallfags
Be jacked + white + move to Asia and you could probably ascend as long as your face isn't blackops2cel

Be jacked + white + move to Asia and you could probably ascend as long as your face isn't blackops2cel
Not if you're also bald + autistic + voicecel + blindcel

braggER, no one cares. Take your gymmaxxing redpill bullshit somewhere else
You're just a retarded 14 year old. If you get the impression I'm spreading redpill stuff you haven't been reading. Telling someone to not be lazy does not = redpill

You're just a retarded 14 year old. If you get the impression I'm spreading redpill stuff you haven't been reading. Telling someone to not be lazy does not = redpill
I wasn't even referring to your original post GrAY, but rather to your unnecessary bragging comment about benching more than them

I wasn't even referring to your original post GrAY, but rather to your unnecessary bragging comment about benching more than them
By calling me gray you're bragging that you have posted more than me. Hypocrite.

I go to gym because I enjoy it not to be delusional. no gym for you face. no gym for your height

I want to join Gym, but my parents don't allow, I have to consult with my doctor this time

Thats literally the reason people go though, they go to improve their looks and a big part of trying to make yourself more attractive is to have a girlfriend, its true there is no gym for your face even if some of the people that say it will definitely be coping lazy fucks this post is just retarded
I go because it raises my confidence, I like the thought of being stronger than most man. I don't like the idea of some normie being able to pick me up and body slam me

This. Many users here have that normie "if it doesnt help me get women, its useless" mindset
yeah its very unfortunate. I personally work out so I don't feel vulnerable, I live in a shit hole full of macho man who will attack you the first chance they get. And the gym did make me happier, didn't remove my depression but my quality of life improved.

I'm not saying getting jacked is going to make you ascend, but refusing to better yourself because foids still won't like you is pathetic. Even if you don't get girls you'll be more respected by people, and they might even be scared of you which is lifefuel.

Don't cry about genetics if you're not doing the best you can to improve yourself. Everyone can dedicated at least three-four hours a week at their local gym. I'm sure you can sacrifice 4 hours a week of time you'd be playing videogames you don't even enjoy anymore brocel.

You'll be able to mog your enemies in terms of strength.

I'm not saying getting jacked is going to make you ascend, but refusing to better yourself because foids still won't like you is pathetic. Even if you don't get girls you'll be more respected by people, and they might even be scared of you which is lifefuel.

Don't cry about genetics if you're not doing the best you can to improve yourself. Everyone can dedicated at least three-four hours a week at their local gym. I'm sure you can sacrifice 4 hours a week of time you'd be playing videogames you don't even enjoy anymore brocel.

You'll be able to mog your enemies in terms of strength.
No gym for height man.

This is why im saying if you are 6"2+ and NT you are a fakecel. Gymaxxed and 6"2 will ascend unless you have serious deformities.

10 years of training and look where I am, but the respect thing is true. I haven't been bullied again since I started training as a teenager.