Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No one deserves love, kindness, respect or anything such

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Everyone is animalistic, primitive, egoistic, and users of subterfuge. We're all governed by our biological urges and emotions. Everyone is just a disgusting animal, all of them (including us). We aren't worthy of any love, any respect or kindness. No one is. No one is worthy of love, kindness, respect or anything such, including all of us.

I deserve it though. It's written in spacetime before my birth. What has the multiverse council been brainwashing you with? Fucking Jewmeds?

you must take them
Incorrect. You must be apart of the council. You will never force me to confirm to this failed universe. This abomination of incorrectioness that expands at light speed. CORRECTIONS WILL ENSUE. IT IS DECIDED

IT IS DONE.

If nobody deserves it then why in the hell are so many enjoying this hot nasty sex?

They don't deserve it right?

If nobody deserves it then why in the hell are so many enjoying this hot nasty sex?

“If i cant have it nobody can”
Mentality :feelsdevil:

Everyone is animalistic, primitive, egoistic, and users of subterfuge. We're all governed by our biological urges and emotions. Everyone is just a disgusting animal, all of them (including us). We aren't worthy of any love, any respect or kindness. No one is. No one is worthy of love, kindness, respect or anything such, including all of us.
Another misanthropic, melancholic, doomer.
If you can't cope with reality go to the church, and I'm not even joking. It's better to be Christian (or Muslim) than to be depressed and have no meaning in life.

Who says the world is fair ?

Another misanthropic, melancholic, doomer.
If you can't cope with reality go to the church, and I'm not even joking. It's better to be Christian (or Muslim) than to be depressed and have no meaning in life.
Bro, I got Hobbes, Machiavelli and a lot of other philosophers to follow.

Bro, I got Hobbes, Machiavelli and a lot of other philosophers to follow.
Good for you. I have read Machiavelli and Stirner.
While I understand why rich and famous people follow them, but as long as you are ugly and poor being immoral on top of that outs you pretty quickly from any social circle - may it be at work, university or whatever, and having friends is more profitable than not having them.

Last edited:
Good for you. I have read Machiavelli and Stirner.
While I understand why rich and famous people follow them, but as long as you are ugly and poor being a oral on top of that outs you pretty quickly from any social circle - may it be at work, university or whatever, and having friends is more profitable than not having them.
True, I get what you mean