Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No one escapes meekspill

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
Like in title, guy started thugmaxxing and is superior 'personality' allowed him to life good life

If he didn’t have blue eyes he‘d still be rotting in some prison

truly the blackest of pills.
It's the jawpill, eye colourpill, and "personality"(dark triad)pill all mixed into one.

Just thugmaxx, bro. But only if you're good looking.

SHIT IN A WOMAN'S MOUTH

The meekspill destroyed me

Like in title, guy started thugmaxxing and is superior 'personality' allowed him to life good life

btw, meeks is married to a billionaire and is living the high life as model with his two kids and all the money he could ever want

btw, meeks is married to a billionaire and is living the high life as model with his two kids and all the money he could ever want
i know this, life is unfair

If he didn’t have blue eyes he‘d still be rotting in some prison
"If he wasn't born with what he had he wouldn't be attractive"

I mean yeah thats true for every attractive person

"If he wasn't born with what he had he wouldn't be attractive"

I mean yeah thats true for every attractive person
No I’m talking specifically about his eye colour. Don‘t change anything else he loses that model look

No I’m talking specifically about his eye colour. Don‘t change anything else he loses that model look
I get what you're saying, and its true.

However the same could be said about someone's eye shape, jaw, etc. Its not like he's a special case.

Some people are saved by one defining feature that makes them more attractive. That's just how genetics are

Gorilla 2293965 1280

However the same could be said about someone's eye shape, jaw, etc. Its not like he's a special case.

Some people are saved by one defining feature that makes them more attractive. That's just how genetics are

View attachment 394903
but of course in my case genetics goes "FUCK YOU" and doesn't give you shit.

View attachment 394903
Most Chads I’ve seen have multiple halos. It’s like all these features come together in a package. Meeks with brown eyes is still a Chad but not model tier anymore

Despite beaten the shit out of her in front of their son, my uncle's wife woke up everyday to work and pay the bills while he either rotted at home or spent his day hanging out with his friends at the local café, could it be because my uncle is a 6ft1 good looking guy with dirty blond hair and green eyes? nooo of course not.

And it's even more funny when my aunt told me that my uncle's wife rejected her neighbor who was a hard working man and now has a successful career.

Reminds me of that survey (if i remember correctly) where black women rather date a violent criminal uneducated tyrone than an average black manlet who has a good education and make 6 figues.

@ThoughtfulCel women are truly trash and they deserved being beaten because it's simply their choice.
Fucking brutal. After digesting the black pill and seeing shit for what it is I can't look at my relatives the same way anymore.

Despite beaten the shit out of her in front of their son, my uncle's wife woke up everyday to work and pay the bills while he either rotted at home or spent his day hanging out with his friends at the local café, could it be because my uncle is a 6ft1 good looking guy with dirty blond hair and green eyes? nooo of course not.

And it's even more funny when my aunt told me that my uncle's wife rejected her neighbor who was a hard working man and now has a successful career.

Reminds me of that survey (if i remember correctly) where black women rather date a violent criminal uneducated tyrone than an average black manlet who has a good education and make 6 figues.

@ThoughtfulCel women are truly trash and they deserved being beaten because it's simply their choice.

Exactly. Many women end up in terrible situations simply because of their choice. And do they learn? No. They don't.

Everyone coddles and protects them from the consequences of their actions and tell them they did nothing wrong.

imagine giving up the opportunity to date a well off intelligent human being vs a good for nothing piece of garbage. Only women could make such a retarded choice.

No offense to your uncle, but had she picked the other man who probably gave more of a damn about her, she'd probably have a better life.

But she made her bed and now she gets to lie in it, all because of a few vagina tingles. She deserves worse if you ask me.

20200525 023017

truly the blackest of pills.
It's the jawpill, eye colourpill, and "personality"(dark triad)pill all mixed into one.
A good side of heightpill (Meeks was 6 ft)

Just thugmaxx bro!!!
Image result for standing