Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Skinheadmaxxing?

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Weinen In Der Sonne
★★★★
Have any of you considered embracing the skinhead aesthetic? It involves shaving your head or getting a close cut, working out, kind of like thugmaxxing but instead of wearing saggy pants and speaking in ebonics, you buy a flight jacket, a pair of Solovairs (because Doc Martens are now chinkshit), and some racist clothes and accessories if you want to never have a job again.

Basically like this. Yes I've seen this movie

you will get beaten and robbed by a group of nappy headed niggers within 3 minutes

you will get beaten and robbed by a group of nappy headed niggers within 3 minutes
That's what martial arts are for, either that or a gun. Idk where you are but where I live it's legal to conceal carry with no permit

Reminder that foids consider Ryan Gosling to be average looking. It's so ovER for subhumans.

Have any of you considered embracing the skinhead aesthetic? It involves shaving your head or getting a close cut, working out, kind of like thugmaxxing but instead of wearing saggy pants and speaking in ebonics, you buy a flight jacket, a pair of Solovairs (because Doc Martens are now chinkshit), and some racist clothes and accessories if you want to never have a job again.

Thats so Gen X. Does anybody even dress like that these days? If anything it just makes you a target for leftists. Why would you bring that on yourself?

Thats so Gen X. Does anybody even dress like that these days? If anything it just makes you a target for leftists. Why would you bring that on yourself?
Not sure, I do know that the Aryan Nations has a whole skinhead division, so there must be a good amount of them left. I find it cool, maybe its just me being an internal oldfag

Sounds more like SlavMaxxing tbh,

Sounds more like SlavMaxxing tbh,
Yeah I see a lot of Russians on social media dress like that.
Some examples.

IMG 6253

IMG 6254

IMG 6255

I’ve been obsessed with this look because of the “fuck you” vibe it gives, but it’s hardly practical to wear in public.

Yeah I see a lot of Russians on social media dress like that.
Some examples.

View attachment 1103288
Wanna be Germanic NeoNazi...
People should stick to their own culture/traditions, and appreciate them more.
Same for dating.
Stop Race mixing, cause it´s disgusting.
WHites with WHites, Niggers with Niggers etc.
And preferably Germanic with Germanic, Slavic with Slavic.
Eastern European whores should respect their own men more, bow down to them ans lick the ground they walk on.

I'm not a wehraboo, so no.

Wanna be Germanic NeoNazi...
People should stick to their own culture/traditions, and appreciate them more.
Same for dating.
Stop Race mixing, cause it´s disgusting.
WHites with WHites, Niggers with Niggers etc.
And preferably Germanic with Germanic, Slavic with Slavic.
Eastern European whores should respect their own men more, bow down to them ans lick the ground they walk on.
I agree about appreciating one's own culture and traditions more. That is why I align more closely with Anglo and Celtic culture (my ethnicity) instead of LARPing with this Nazi or KKK shit that I have no real attachment to.

I'm not a wehraboo, so no.

I agree about appreciating one's own culture and traditions more. That is why I align more closely with Anglo and Celtic culture (my ethnicity) instead of LARPing with this Nazi or KKK shit that I have no real attachment to.
I am 100% Germanic myself (Dutch),
But you won´t see me with a Swastika Flag in my room.
As much as I would love Nazism to return, at one point you got to be realistic, leave the past behind and move on.
My own Grandfather served in the Waffen SS 5th Panzer Wiking.
But people here often get their hopes up, and think within the next 10 years we´ll be doing the Hitler Salute again..
Maybe Nazism will return, but not in the near future.
And when it returns, it will never be on such a large scale, as happened in ww2.
Most likely, it will be a milder and modified version.
I simply don´t see mass deportations of Jews and other scum on the soil of Europe happening nowadays.
We are too ´humane´ for that now.

If I went to Prison i'd join the Aryan brotherhood, that's about the only skinheads here in the states.

I dont like skinhead aesthethics. I like punk aesthetics, and i would punkmax, if i would be more lowinhib.

I am 100% Germanic myself (Dutch),
But you won´t see me with a Swastika Flag in my room.
As much as I would love Nazism to return, at one point you got to be realistic, leave the past behind and move on.
My own Grandfather served in the Waffen SS 5th Panzer Wiking.
But people here often get their hopes up, and think within the next 10 years we´ll be doing the Hitler Salute again..
Maybe Nazism will return, but not in the near future.
And when it returns, it will never be on such a large scale, as happened in ww2.
Most likely, it will be a milder and modified version.
I simply don´t see mass deportations of Jews and other scum on the soil of Europe happening nowadays.
We are too ´humane´ for that now.
Nazism will return as an Aryan-only ideology, and it wont propagate itself to non-Aryans, so it will be much smaller.

why would u want to look like thug. u want get arrested for walking near foid?

IL have to do this but not by choice I'm just bald dats all

I've done it, but live in the ghetto and it caused way more problems with niggers than it was worth so I went back to Hitler youth haircuts since statistically that's the highest % chance to find a woman according to a bunch of know it alls that probably made that bit up to farm reddit karma.

Also unless you have a Chad skull shape there's no point in skinheadmaxxing and women prefer long haired Jesus types anyway.

But yeah real talk going skinheadmode just aggro'd more niggers than I normally do.

Nazism will return as an Aryan-only ideology, and it wont propagate itself to non-Aryans, so it will be much smaller.
Yes, but what do you define as Aryan?
Does this include the White Skinned, brown hair and brown eyed Mid-Europeans too?
or only the Nordic?
In my Eyes, Mid-European people who live around the Alps are also welcome.
They are white Europeans, after all....
It´s more so the Southern Europeans, that dont fall in the bracket ´Aryan´.

Nah. Just norwoodmaxx, bro!

Yes, but what do you define as Aryan?
Does this include the White Skinned, brown hair and brown eyed Mid-Europeans too?
or only the Nordic?
In my Eyes, Mid-European people who live around the Alps are also welcome.
They are white Europeans, after all....
It´s more so the Southern Europeans, that dont fall in the bracket ´Aryan´.
By Aryans, i mean people who look like Dolph Lundgren or Thomas Lieden.

99% of whites dont fit in my opinion.

I tried but my skull is too small and weirdly shaped