Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No one ever wonders why you're single

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
If you say you're single, everyone just expects it to be that way. And foids really don't wonder why you are single. You are never met with surprise at being single. Also, no one expects you to have had past relationships.

If you say you're single, everyone just expects it to be that way. And foids really don't wonder why you are single. You are never met with surprise at being single. Also, no one expects you to have had past relationships.
I tell them not single by choice!

Yeah. They actually ask to mock you.

Yep. And it's a fucking insult. Like when I was young and bluepilled I wondered why aren't I being set up with anyone when everyone knows I'm single?