Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No one here is an honest rater

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
What i've noticed is that people would either

1.Give you higher PSL than you actualy are, because their insecurities make them see everyone as better looking than themselves.​
2. Purposefully give you lower PSL to make you feel worse, because they don't want you to escape inceldom no matter what.​

The conclusion is... don't trust anyone.

Most guys are just shit at rating other guys, period. Number/PSL ratings are retarded too. You're either repulsive, unattractive, or attractive.

Your only rating is how girls treat you in real life. If women don't orbit you IRL then I have bad news for you.

Most guys are just shit at rating other guys, period. Number/PSL ratings are retarded too. You're either repulsive, unattractive, or attractive.

Your only rating is how girls treat you in real life. If women don't orbit you IRL then I have bad news for you.
200.gif

If women don't orbit you IRL then I have bad news for you.

That's over the top statement too. Only chads get orbited, yet chads are just a small segment of all people who get laid.

its over for ratecels

That's over the top statement too. Only chads get orbited, yet chads are just a small segment of all people who get laid.

This 100percent. The tall white chads I see on campus are always walking with women and the women stare and laugh at whatever he says

if you don't have girls ask you out for drinks on tinder, you're not good looking enough to get girls

it's that simple.

if you don't have girls ask you out for drinks on tinder, you're not good looking enough to get girls

it's that simple.
This. Asking for ratings on the internet is validation seeking, cope. Getting female attention is what matters.

Yea I overate a bit because I find most guys cute

I'm 2/10 at best. And including my height, body and balding, i'm solid -10/10.

I would say I’m an honest rater.

I am a top rater

I am an honest rater - and believe me when I say this, 95% of you fags are in the 3-5 range. It's still pretty much over for all of you, unless you are at least a 5.5. Or white. And yes, I have seen the pics posted in Off Topic and in other places.

I am an honest rater - and believe me when I say this, 95% of you fags are in the 3-5 range. It's still pretty much over for all of you, unless you are at least a 5.5. Or white. And yes, I have seen the pics posted in Off Topic and in other places.

It never began for us tbh.

Your avatar picture is a legitimate 1. I have NEVER seen someone on an incel forum actually look like that.

There’s been a few guys his level on incel forums. Keep in mind that truly ugly guys almost never post their picture.

I need to find a good rater tbh, sadly most ppl here are fked in the head kek.
Got rated by @RREEEEEEEEE but i felt that he went easy on me.

I need to find a good rater tbh, sadly most ppl here are fked in the head kek.
Got rated by @RREEEEEEEEE but i felt that he went easy on me.
You can pm me if you want

I understand why you would think that with all the people calling you Chadlite and shit, when you're clearly not.

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

i give decent ratings tbh