Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘No one with self-respect would get into a relationship with an incel’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘No one would self-respect would get into a relationship with an incel’.

Yeah, very true. If you get into a relationship with a local incel, you definitely lack self-respect......

......because the way to go is to go out with the local asshole and let him walk all over you and abuse the hell out of you, now, that is what real self-respect is (sarcasm).

Then all the femorrhoids in "abusive relationships" are straight up trash. :feelskek:

says the gender who send nudes to serial killers in jail

says the gender who send nudes to serial killers in jail
"yikes, not all women are like that sweety. It just so happens my 6'5 bf is in jail for beating me and rapeing my daughter but he's just misunderstood teehee."

"yikes, not all women are like that sweety. It just so happens my 6'5 bf is in jail for beating me and rapeing my daughter but he's just misunderstood teehee."
jeremy meek theory

‘No one would self-respect would get into a relationship with an incel’.

Yeah, very true. If you get into a relationship with a local incel, you definitely lack self-respect......

......because the way to go is to go out with the local asshole and let him walk all over you and abuse the hell out of you, now, that is what real self-respect is (sarcasm).

If their argument is that if you get into a relationship with someone who has 'socially' condemned believes makes you lose respect then in that case all of the abusive relationships are also the fault of the female then? Since she is doing the choosing. It only follows that women have no right to complain about shit relationships then if they had any self respect they wouldn't have entered into them. Oh right the only difference is that one is good looking while the other is not proving the lookism and the blackpill once again in their own argument.

Goood thing most women have non

If their argument is that if you get into a relationship with someone who has 'socially' condemned believes makes you lose respect then in that case all of the abusive relationships are also the fault of the female then? Since she is doing the choosing. It only follows that women have no right to complain about shit relationships then if they had any self respect they wouldn't have entered into them. Oh right the only difference is that one is good looking while the other is not proving the lookism and the blackpill once again in their own argument.
Humans in general have no self-respect.