Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No recognition for Ropeman?

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
He was the most subhuman looking poster. Actually the most subhuman non deformed individual I've ever seen online who got mogged by blackops2cel. I really feel bad for the guy because he actually killed himself, yet no one gives a shit on here. Brutal. Not even incels give a fuck about other incels.

how do you know he roped? post?

how do you know he roped? post?
He stated it. I can't find the posts anymore, but he's never logged in since. I feel for the guy because he wasn't well known on here but indeed killed himself.

He stated it. I can't find the posts anymore, but he's never logged in since. I feel for the guy because he wasn't well known on here but indeed killed himself.
Can you mention him or give me his username ? Also can you PM his pic ?

And yes truecels are even hated by incels. The most popular here are the best looking people. The halo effect is brutal.

Maybe thats why no one paid attention because he didn't announce it. Everyone cared when Harvey Weinstein Hero faked his death because he made a thread.

But yeah rip him if its true. If you want real blackpill think about all the incels that might be roping everyday without even knowing abut this site and much less even missed, known, or cared for by anyone.

@RopeMan. That was his user.

Out of respect I won't post it, but you'll find it anyway because he never deleted it. If you google Ropeman incels.is you'll find it.

Lived up to his name I suppose. Rest In Peace ropeman.

Lol, i wish i looked like him

He had asymetric eyebrows (easily fixable), acne (somewhat treatable) and a long philtrun (unfixable) as his bad features, ive seen uglier incels.is users, infact in probably uglier than him

Saw his pics. He wasn't that much of a subhuman, 3.5-4/10 in my book. Many people here look worse.

Lol, i wish i looked like him

He had asymetric eyebrows (easily fixable), acne (somewhat treatable) and a long philtrun (unfixable) as his bad features, ive seen uglier incels.is users, infact in probably uglier than him
His philtrum and mouth area was death tier that could have never been fixed ever. Even if he cleared his skin he'd go from truecel to truecel.

His philtrum and mouth area was death tier that could have never been fixed ever. Even if he cleared his skin he'd go from truecel to truecel.
Found the thread. Do you think it deserves a bump?

Found the thread. Do you think it deserves a bump?
Do whatever man. Our brother is unfortunately dead. He most likely did it because he actually didn't come back to edit his post and delete the photo. Brutal man...brutal.

Do whatever man. Our brother is unfortunately dead. He most likely did it because he actually didn't come back to edit his post and delete the photo. Brutal man...brutal.
I feel that he deserves recognition and some sort of respect paid to him but in the same time seems kind of messed up and disrespectful to revive the thread

I don't actually remember ropeman

I remember him. The guy was legit ugly.

Didn't he fake it? Isn't he the Dakenim guy?

@Dekim mentions him all the time

@RopeMan. That was his user.

Out of respect I won't post it, but you'll find it anyway because he never deleted it. If you google Ropeman incels.is you'll find it.

I cannot find his pics, can someone just PM me?

Nvm, found them.

He was the most subhuman looking poster. Actually the most subhuman non deformed individual I've ever seen online who got mogged by blackops2cel. I really feel bad for the guy because he actually killed himself, yet no one gives a shit on here. Brutal. Not even incels give a fuck about other incels.
no one believes these anymore thanks to that Harvey faggot

I did the suicide thread, not ropeman.

no one believes these anymore thanks to that Harvey faggot
I hate that mother fucker.
Everyone does.

Notice that he didn't even make a proper apology, he tried to excuse and said it was symbolic of him killing his "inner incel".

In fact what name does that faggot post under now?? He no doubt has switched his account again, or a number of times, because that is the exact type of weasly faggot that he is, a fucking cockroach that brings down the name of incels.

He had decent colouring and could have done ok in asia.

Get outta here, if ropeman could do decemt, everyone here is 10/10 Slayer.
This "just be white and go to Asia" cope has to end.

He had decent colouring and could have done ok in asia.

HAHAHAAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH

plaugh.gif

Saw his pics. He wasn't that much of a subhuman, 3.5-4/10 in my book. Many people here look worse.

If he's a 4 then I'm a 7 and about 30% of the users here are legit Chads.

The guy was a 2. At best.

I save 1's for legit deformities, like massive tumours growing on the face etc (elephant man type looks).
People like elephant man aren't even on the scale.

Ropeman would mog stbo2cel if he got rid of the acne scars.

His philtrum was awful though, don’t think it could be fixed through plastic surgery either.

He already posted accutane didn't work for him.

It worked for me and I had chronic acne when I was 15/16 (still got pictures). It completely got rid of it and I got away with only some very mild scarring on my temple.

Seems like a miracle tbh

Well yeah but he said he already tried accutane.

Honestly it was over anyway. That philtrum...

Seriously he must have been unlucky for accutane to not have worked

That shit did miracles for me.

Well I guess he was unlucky. He said it didn't work for him.

Even if he did get it cleared up he'd still be incel tier tbh. Philtrum, jawline, hair...it was over before it began.