Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No search bar?

david lxmxr

david lxmxr

Borderline schizo
-
Is there just no way to search posts on this site, or am i missing something? Im looking at the site on my phone btw

you need premium account

you dont have a high enough post count to use it

i know you are from looksfags i can tell by your avi you fucking nigger

It's over for graycels

It's over for postcountcels

Lifefuel for postmaxxers

You need to have a gf to have access to it, sorry incel

Threads vanish into the void once they leave the front page. This is a necessity to protect users from the legal consequences of the horrendous things they post on here.

looksfags.org type avi

The search bar is extremely buggy

Threads vanish into the void once they leave the front page. This is a necessity to protect users from the legal consequences of the horrendous things they post on here.
yeah i can see why, spamming the n word and saying you wanna rape women isn't exactly looked up to in society lol

Last edited:
You're probably going to get banned before you even have a high enough post count to use it.

You're probably going to get banned before you even have a high enough post count to use it.
I dont see why lol. Just because i dont agree with every fucked up thing doesn't mean i don't belong here or am not incel enough, it's not a competition and it's not like the forum is peaceful I've seen so many slurs on here

they are so low iq it is terrible. instead of taking the pu ssy they use big money and time molding themslves to pleease a foid cunt.
It's self obsession it's not about the women for them i think

I guess we're all fucked then

Im saying there is no line lol

Im saying there is no line lol
New users have a search function because it’s taxing on the servers and to keep trolls from necro bumping bait threads.