Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @Alexis25

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Führer on break
-
@Alexis25 who is the foid in your avi and why is there no matches for the image of her when I did a reverse image search?
Screenshot 2024 04 03 190003

If she really was some random foid like you said she probably would show up on a reverse image search
Screenshot 2024 04 03 190423

They are not even trying to hide it anymore.

@Alexis25 explain yourself ma'am :feelswhat:

They are not even trying to hide it anymore.
Yeah and the mods decided to let her in because muh "April fools". Nobody dedicates there entire fucking account to an April fools joke unless they really aren't joking or there an alt.

It's a urinal.
Been sayin it the whole time.

I want to coompiss in it and flush her.

Ah but my suspicion of that user still remains

Yeah and the mods decided to let her in because muh "April fools". Nobody dedicates there entire fucking account to an April fools joke unless they really aren't joking or there an alt.
View attachment 1112777

According to him his name means "Alex is 25". Going off of his About Me and listed age this matches up so no evidence he's a troll for now. :feelswhere:

Even the damn name. He should be banned for obvious foid worship.

Guys do you honestly believe the stacy in that avi is the one who created that account? Don't you think stacies have better things to do?

Yes, there are women infilstrators on this forum, but they are mostly low tier beckies upset they can't get chads, so they come here to laugh at our posts. Our posts are lifefuel to bitter lowtier IT beckies.

If there is a woman infiltrator, she obviously won't put her literal self in the avi.

Jfl you don't even know where to reverse search images
IMG 20240404 050903

But I still think it's a foid or tiktok zoomer who's here to act le edgy.

This forum is a fucking joke

Fat Link is already hitting her up on Discord spamming her with emojis.

@kikecel Jew, What do you think of this?

According to him his name means "Alex is 25". Going off of his About Me and listed age this matches up so no evidence he's a troll for now. :feelswhere:
He said he's a currycel in another thread. what kind of currycel is named Alex?

He said he's a currycel in another thread. what kind of currycel is named Alex?
Saar it is my fake call center scamming name. No one would fall for my scams if I told them that my name was Ranjeet.

Saar it is my fake call center scamming name. No one would fall for my scams if I told them that my name was Ranjeet.
Defo female

Cope. I have big cock
If you're a foid, ban for being a foid
If you're a dude, ban for bragging
Mods lock him/her up (They edited their message now)
@PLA1092 @Fat Link @The Enforcer

Last edited:
View attachment 1112777

Yandex gods stay winning.

It's probably Fat Link's alt

View attachment 1112777

Reverse search
Mogged

View attachment 1112777

Jfl if it was a real latina here

@Alexis25 give me your pussy saar

View attachment 1112777