Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No women can't possibly be racist against Indian males. It's incels that point out racism that are racist

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
Maybe it’s for that reason and they don’t care about Cucktears.
Yeah. It's probably about ego and smugness to them like for the rest of redditors.
No loyalty among cucks.

Yeah. It's probably about ego and smugness to them like for the rest of redditors.
No loyalty among cucks.
Many of the thing they post is because they are addicted to soydits karma points

Many of the thing they post is because they are addicted to soydits karma points
True. Some redditors literally freak out and backtrack on their opinions if they are downvoted and are wanted to play devil's advocate on reddit circlejerking hivemind subs like justneckbeardthings.

Last edited:
True. Some redditors literally freak out and backtrack on their opinions if they are downvoted and are wanted to play devil's advocate on reddit circlejerking hivemind subs like justneckbeardthings.
Completely cucked. And then they call other communities echo chambers while all communities (online/offline) are echo chambers to a certain degree. Reddit just works with microautoritarism (e.g. many little sanctions for minor stuff and social pressure), while other sites work more with macroautoritarism (e.g. few clear rules, freedom of speech within these rules and clear consequences for disobeying the rules). We enjoy more freedom of speech than they do.

Completely cucked. And then they call other communities echo chambers while all communities (online/offline) are echo chambers to a certain degree.
Exactly this. The whole hysteria about gatekeeping and echochambers levied against incels and men's rights groups is all about letting other infiltrate and water down these groups to nothingness.
It's like the degradation of a fanbase or hobby graphic.

Reddit just works with microautoritarism (e.g. many little sanctions for minor stuff and social pressure), while other sites work more with macroautoritarism (e.g. few clear rules, freedom of speech within these rules and clear consequences for disobeying the rules). We enjoy more freedom of speech than they do.
Seeing reddit posts bullying and mocking others with tons of soy awards given out is pretty dystopian. Unfortunately reddit is only 5 to 10 years ahead of what the real world and other social media or online interactions become like after very long. Look at how youtube has become with clickbait videos basically poking fun at weird males or males with politically incorrect views that could be deemed offensive to women being named and shamed IRL for what they posted online now.
I really hope reddit goes bankrupt and permanently goes offline before this kind of behavior spreads even more and is normalized. You see signs of it happening among Gen Z who mostly bully others online not IRL but the bullying IRL often starts online.

Hahahahahaha, cumskin has to fuck poo woman because their own women want shit with him. And he brags.

Completely cucked. And then they call other communities echo chambers while all communities (online/offline) are echo chambers to a certain degree. Reddit just works with microautoritarism (e.g. many little sanctions for minor stuff and social pressure), while other sites work more with macroautoritarism (e.g. few clear rules, freedom of speech within these rules and clear consequences for disobeying the rules). We enjoy more freedom of speech than they do.
All communities will be be echo chambers in some way since allowing people who are not in the demographic of the community will just ruin the quality of the community. They only call out community a cult/echo chamber since they want to infiltrate it and make the place shit. Hopefully cancerous sites like reddit will eventually get shutdown since all they do is normalize the harassment of other people

All communities will be be echo chambers in some way since allowing people who are not in the demographic of the community will just ruin the quality of the community. They only call out community a cult/echo chamber since they want to infiltrate it and make the place shit. Hopefully cancerous sites like reddit will eventually get shutdown since all they do is normalize the harassment of other people
That's what I'm saying.
Exactly this. The whole hysteria about gatekeeping and echochambers levied against incels and men's rights groups is all about letting other infiltrate and water down these groups to nothingness.

Seeing reddit posts bullying and mocking others with tons of soy awards given out is pretty dystopian. Unfortunately reddit is only 5 to 10 years ahead of what the real world and other social media or online interactions become like after very long. Look at how youtube has become with clickbait videos basically poking fun at weird males or males with politically incorrect views that could be deemed offensive to women being named and shamed IRL for what they posted online now.
I really hope reddit goes bankrupt and permanently goes offline before this kind of behavior spreads even more and is normalized. You see signs of it happening among Gen Z who mostly bully others online not IRL but the bullying IRL often starts online.

This. We unironically live in a society that fears huge consequences and clear laws. You see it with the shut-downs against free speech everyhwere: They don't put you in jail but if you say something even remotely racist/sexist you will basically become a social pariah and lose your job. But at least there is no authoritarian state that does it.

No, the ruling class passes the dirty work to rabid journalists, activists and lynch-mob-mentality on social media. There is no need for a change in law, social pressure does that for you indirectly and in the end you even have the emotional benefit of feeling like a good person because you were not directly involved in the punishment and plausible deniability so that you can continue larping as a democrat. We hate clear laws and lasting consequences nowadays and create a worse society that way. An analogy: If you include a huge new tax people will complain about it but if you introduce many minor taxes over time that cost even more than a major tax in the sum no one gives a shit about it.

People nowadays fear open confrontation and disguise their own subjective will to dominate others behind a pretty fassade because they lie to others and they also lie to themselves. They actually belive their delusions/lies about being decent people.
This. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Clear rules are important for maintaining a functional culture that is also defined by being different to other groups. "Echo chamber" is negatively connotated as a word but it's the state of all communities.

This. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Clear rules are important for maintaining a functional culture that is also defined by being different to other groups. "Echo chamber" is negatively connotated as a word but it's the state of all communities
Niche online cultures like this one need rules that stop outsiders from ruining it. The only reason why they call this one a cult is because they don’t like it

shes also racist for thinking all german soldiers where nazis what a dumb fucking whore shes pretty racist ngl they should ban her but you know simp mods

just be curry theory :feelshehe:

This. We unironically live in a society that fears huge consequences and clear laws. You see it with the shut-downs against free speech everyhwere: They don't put you in jail but if you say something even remotely racist/sexist you will basically become a social pariah and lose your job. But at least there is no authoritarian state that does it.

No, the ruling class passes the dirty work to rabid journalists, activists and lynch-mob-mentality on social media. There is no need for a change in law, social pressure does that for you indirectly and in the end you even have the emotional benefit of feeling like a good person because you were not directly involved in the punishment and plausible deniability so that you can continue larping as a democrat. We hate clear laws and lasting consequences nowadays and create a worse society that way. An analogy: If you include a huge new tax people will complain about it but if you introduce many minor taxes over time that cost even more than a major tax in the sum no one gives a shit about it.
Or normies will grumble about it for some time and act outraged but then fall in line and mock others that they "can't believe wasted that time with that crap lol glad I'm so much of a better person now XD".

People nowadays fear open confrontation and disguise their own subjective will to dominate others behind a pretty fassade because they lie to others and they also lie to themselves. They actually belive their delusions/lies about being decent people.

This. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Clear rules are important for maintaining a functional culture that is also defined by being different to other groups. "Echo chamber" is negatively connotated as a word but it's the state of all communities.

That's why the most frequent form of bullying most males experience these days is not the stereotypical being shoved into lockers and having your lunch money stolen but sustained harassment, singling you out and deliberately acting confused and virtue signaling when you get tired of it
"wtf did I do XD" "lmao you're freaking out for nothing XD"
"have you ever thought the problem is you"

Last edited:
IT are blatant liars. No one is attracted to curries. Curry isn't a racist term, it's a way to make fun of people who care about identifying with groups as an incel, like sand, rice, cum, kike, etc.

IT are blatant liars.
Water is wet tbh

No one is attracted to curries. Curry isn't a racist term, it's a way to make fun of people who care about identifying with groups as an incel, like sand, rice, cum, kike, etc.
On the contrary I'd just say curry is race specific incel lingo neither meant to be taken in a positive or negative sense but just as a way of differentiating between different groups of people that incels have gradually built up as a custom and part of the culture of incel sites.

fuck buddies

I fucking hate that, I hate that this exists and even worse that it is normalized. I fucking hate this world I wanna fucking cry at how degenerate it is.

that dude is a loser. he's been on mock subs for years while i only have been here for 12 and a half months
He's now claiming someone messaging him saying they aren't interested in "ugly curry bitches" is racist after what he said about having an Indian women fuckbuddy and that he's glad it makes incel froth at the mouth

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j8r16z/received_the_following_message_from_an_incel_i/g8d2fl0/?context=3

And then backtracking claiming incels have white fever.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j8q17u/poc_incel_logic_if_you_dont_date_me_that_means/g8dfw7h/?context=3

Hypocrites and CuckTears, name a more iconic duo.

Talking about how they don't why they're called pedophiles.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j8lo3n/i_have_no_words/g8dsoh1/?context=3

And in the next breath focusing on "edgelord teenage boys" and "emotionally stunted teenage boys"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j8nnpy/women_without_rights_means_that_their_will_be_a/g8dl0w5/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j8r16z/received_the_following_message_from_an_incel_i/g8ddyxm/?context=3

He's now claiming someone messaging him saying they aren't interested in "ugly curry bitches" is racist after what he said about having an Indian women fuckbuddy and that he's glad it makes incel froth at the mouth

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j8r16z/received_the_following_message_from_an_incel_i/g8d2fl0/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j8q17u/poc_incel_logic_if_you_dont_date_me_that_means/g8dfw7h/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j8lo3n/i_have_no_words/g8dsoh1/?context=3

And in the next breath focusing on "edgelord teenage boys" and "emotionally stunted teenage boys"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j8nnpy/women_without_rights_means_that_their_will_be_a/g8dl0w5/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j8r16z/received_the_following_message_from_an_incel_i/g8ddyxm/?context=3

Weird how he calls us emotionally stunted but he claims to be 40 but uses various mock subs

theyre not watchdogs, theyre cyberbulies
They deny it but of course that's what they are, cyberbullies.
And they aren't doing it for some moral crusade but to laugh at others misery. Them saying "incels misery is self inflicted" means nothing when they've gone out of their way to cause a lot of it by brigading their subs to mock them and trying to shut down all their subs.

Last edited:
They deny it but of course that's what they are.
And they aren't doing it for some moral crusade but to laugh at others misery. Them saying "incels misery is self inflicted" means nothing when they've gone out of their way to cause a lot of it by brigading their subs to mock them and trying to shut down all their subs.
and they also use other mock subs, which shows they only hate on us to feel better about themselves, not so they can "protect wahmenz"

and they also use other mock subs, which shows they only hate on us to feel better about themselves, not so they can "protect wahmenz"
They don't go after female orientated subs like the pinkpill feminist subs and have overlap with femaledatingstrategy sub posters and they get offended at posts like this about how men shouldn't get married

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j8jqmx/its_just_ridiculous_how_sad_they_are/

They definitely do some of the cyberbullying because they are offended on women's behalf and see it as their job to bully others that might offend women.

Last edited:
Indeed it is over
I'm sorry this took a toll on you man.
I'd advise you to stop reading the IncelTear sub if this has such a bad effect on you because as @JosefMengelecel has posted many times now people on that shithole sub are deliberately trying to piss off incels and don't care if they are racist when doing it but still feel entitled to hypocritically calling others racist.

You know Hitler and the Nazis do seem oddly popular in India. I know they armed and trained this "army" in India to overthrow the British but it seems that it might have been a "false flag" to divert the Nazis because they did fuck all.

You know Hitler and the Nazis do seem oddly popular in India.
There all sorts of types of people and political ideas in India just like in any other country that was colonized and has mixed feelings about how to proceed with its future and come to grips with its past.

I know they armed and trained this "army" in India to overthrow the British but it seems that it might have been a "false flag" to divert the Nazis because they did fuck all.
Well when Indians were fooled about gaining their independence if they fought alongside the British in WWI (https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33317368), incidents like the Amritsar Massacre and being treated like indentured servants on their on land it's only natural that some of them would feel like reaching out to enemies of the British like the Nazis. There is also the stockholm syndrome of hating being under rule by white people and not wanting to consider what they believe is best for you but also wanting to justify yourself to white people so they leave you alone and they respect you enough to let you lead your own country.

For the record there are not many Indian nazis. Subhash Chandra Bose did try to cultivate an alliance with Nazi Germany to undermine British rule though.
Interesting thing and a racepill is that when AOC's Indian chief of staff was fired for controversy over wearing a shirt with Subhash Chandra Bose on it

These are the same outlets that normally try to gain favor with ethnic males but convincing them that liberals are only using them as props (true) but then they come down on ethnic males harshly just like liberals when ethnic males don't tow the line of what is expected.
What that shows is that ethnic males have no friends and only each other to rely on.

Brutal jbw pill

"Stupid people who think they're smart".

I swear these redditors lack self awareness.

These IT fucks are so fucking retarded. Tell them to look at the gender ratio between men and foids in India. It's so lopsided and skewed towards men that there are places in India where foids simply don't live, and when a foid does come around, she is brutally raped into oblivion. Doesn't even matter what age she is either. Men in some parts of Curryland are that fucking desperate for pussy.

Same with the Chinks, even Gooks and Japs to a certain extent. The gender ratio is way too skewed towards men. Rape isn't as prevalent as it is in Curryland, though with the Southeastern Chinks, they have a reputation of kidnapping foids from Cambodia and Vietnam and other parts of Southeast Asia and make them their wives.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back