Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nobody can mog IncelTV/Rehab Room

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
I was here in 2021 under the same name, then left and came back in 2023. But in any case, I was a lurker for years, during the time of the real Incel TV, who is now known as Rehab Room. He gets attacked here by some losers sometimes, but we need to settle this once and for all. Noone has contributed as much as @13k, the man also known as Rehab Room now. He is the GOAT. And he is still pumping out new and useful information, which is based and funny and useful. Without Hamudi anymore, he's really the only real one left. That's all I have to say. A shoutout to the greatest of all time, Incel TV, Rehab Room, @13k, we love you brother.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoRgIOR21V4&t=4s

Female Shrek thinks she deserves better

I was here in 2021 under the same name, then left and came back in 2023. But in any case, I was a lurker for years, during the time of the real Incel TV, who is now known as Rehab Room. He gets attacked here by some losers sometimes, but we need to settle this once and for all. Noone has contributed as much as @13k, the man also known as Rehab Room now. He is the GOAT. And he is still pumping out new and useful information, which is based and funny and useful. Without Hamudi anymore, he's really the only real one left. That's all I have to say. A shoutout to the greatest of all time, Incel TV, Rehab Room, @13k, we love you brother.

IncelTV is a joke. Lmao he calls himself an ogre gymcel. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Just give me 5 minutes with him and I'll show him how much of an ogre gymcel tough guy he is. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

He is the Greatest of all time.

IncelTV is a joke. Lmao he calls himself an ogre gymcel. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Just give me 5 minutes with him and I'll show him how much of an ogre gymcel tough guy he is. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
you're nothing and have contributed nothing, you fucking coper. Good luck to you

you're nothing and have contributed nothing, you fucking coper. Good luck to you
Imagine being such a bootlicker. IncelTV is nothing but a loser who thinks he can be Andrew Tate for incels. He's a pethetic weak loser who calls himself an ogre gymcel. :feelskek: :feelskek:

He's a blackpill overlord and he has my infinite respect.

His videos keep me informed and alive.

I like DBDR, Darth Hideous and Coreys Corner (even though Coreys audio is horribel)

Nero Angelo also has some good videos about blackpill and looksmaxxing

I miss FaceandLMS, Martyros, Blackpill Jesus, IncelTV's old videos

Female Shrek thinks she deserves better

View attachment 1053766
Looks like my cousin. She's almost 30, looks like this but with light brown hair and acts like she's some elite foid and doesn't want to speak to me or date anyone as she considers them below her kek. Delusional cunt.

faceandlms is the goat.

I always preferred him over FaceNBBC, FaceNBBC always had good points too and I preferred his way of making videos and his life streams were very cozy but FakeNBBC always fucking surrounded himself with fucking nigger normies coming over on his stream and highjacking the cel agenda with their bullshit, just the same fucking larpers over n over again your typical 'im not ugly and fucked bitches but I'm cel bro ded srs I'm just like you guys!'..

His fucking livestream were full of those fags and he himself facilitated that bullshit which I never understood, even he pushed back on their retarded narratives he still let those clowns walk all over the streams.

IncelTV would never allow that, he was always true to his word and I know he's a real cel and he never lets bullshit like that flies. CelTV is one of the only celtubers I trust and relate with tbh because I know he's a cel like me and not some grifter.

He also make good content and always a bless to watch his videos, it's like a refuge from this shitty reality.

Yeah tldr rehab is a real og cel homie and he takes no shit from all the nigger grifters this community has been infected with.

Imagine being such a bootlicker. IncelTV is nothing but a loser who thinks he can be Andrew Tate for incels. He's a pethetic weak loser who calls himself an ogre gymcel. :feelskek: :feelskek:
Ur a retard he never tried being Tate of incels, he never tried to grift followers.

Fuck fakeNbbc read what I wrote above about him.

He let too many normie niggers into his circle and it ruined the livestreams. Idk why he gave them so much air time.

faceandlms is the goat.
Read what I wrote above about fakeNbbc

What u think about my comment about it. I watched all his streams and I couldn't watch anymore after all the normal fags he lot on his livestreams.

Ur a retard he never tried being Tate of incels, he never tried to grift followers.
Oh yeah, that's why he begged for donations? :feelshaha:

The undefeated

Bait or mental retardation?

Get back to us when IncelTV tries to sell a cure to inceldom, promising that his $50 book/online course will fix your bone structure. He’s the farthest thing from Tate.

Bait or mental retardation?

Get back to us when IncelTV tries to sell a cure to inceldom, promising that his $50 book/online course will fix your bone structure. He’s the farthest thing from Tate.

IncelTV is the goat of blackpill

I think the only people who don't like him are racepill deniers

Fuck fakeNbbc read what I wrote above about him.

He let too many normie niggers into his circle and it ruined the livestreams. Idk why he gave them so much air time.
that's what ruined his channel, and maybe its integrity, I agree

FACEandLMS was the blackpill God until he started doing those lame streams with normies and e-begging. It's a shame.

I thought he was a fakecel

Is he Persian? He sounds like he has an Iranian accent

Last edited:
He is my favorite :blackpill: content creator.

i have mogged him many times
he is my bitch :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

@K9Otaku Ersatz Chad here

BPJ needs an archive or something

I regret not watching martyros mutations load videos

The best blackpiller is Renagate#nr1

He died with the blackpill.

I thought Andrew Tate was the Andrew Tate for incels.