Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nobody can mog IncelTV/Rehab Room

FaceandLMS, incel tV & I forgot the other big ones I watched in 2020-2021 but they are the best ones on the incelosphere

FaceandLMS introduced me to the blackpill before I was aware of the blackpill & incels.

I was here in 2021 under the same name, then left and came back in 2023. But in any case, I was a lurker for years, during the time of the real Incel TV, who is now known as Rehab Room. He gets attacked here by some losers sometimes, but we need to settle this once and for all. Noone has contributed as much as @13k, the man also known as Rehab Room now. He is the GOAT. And he is still pumping out new and useful information, which is based and funny and useful. Without Hamudi anymore, he's really the only real one left. That's all I have to say. A shoutout to the greatest of all time, Incel TV, Rehab Room, @13k, we love you brother.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoRgIOR21V4&t=4s

Wow thank you for mentioning the real incel tv theres an imposter who is @Incel TV

He is unbelievably out-of-touch. In this videos he said foids can love and even implied more than men. His justification? Some foid donated her kidney to her cheating boyfriend. Because they are delusional and crazy about chads, that means their love is legit. It's just their "legit" love is reciprocated when their materialistic need of a chad is met.

Also, claimed foids love their kids unconditionally. JFL! It's ironic as fuck that this claim was followed by him saying what I mentioned in the first para. He's ironically a foid-worshipping and sad little coper that which he calls the whole manosphere where he tries to feel better about himself by laughing at misfortune of men of modern world. He took "it's better to be negative" to the logical extreme and developed a following on YT of 'muh eugenics faggots' with chad-fantasy.

Incel TV is overrated. His takes were as bland / typical rhetoric. I was talking about the same shit around the same time along with other lesser-known incel / black pill channels. Dude ain't that special. lol

Only thing i have against him is that he is way too nice to the normies who have infested his channel, and that he thinks whites stealing women from ricecels is based

He is unbelievably out-of-touch. In this videos he said foids can love and even implied more than men. His justification? Some foid donated her kidney to her cheating boyfriend. Because they are delusional and crazy about chads, that means their love is legit. It's just their "legit" love is reciprocated when their materialistic need of a chad is met.

Also, claimed foids love their kids unconditionally. JFL! It's ironic as fuck that this claim was followed by him saying what I mentioned in the first para. He's ironically a foid-worshipping and sad little coper that which he calls the whole manosphere where he tries to feel better about himself by laughing at misfortune of men of modern world. He took "it's better to be negative" to the logical extreme and developed a following on YT of 'muh eugenics faggots' with chad-fantasy.

You are a fucking retard and have contributed nothing to the blackpill

I was here in 2021 under the same name, then left and came back in 2023. But in any case, I was a lurker for years, during the time of the real Incel TV, who is now known as Rehab Room. He gets attacked here by some losers sometimes, but we need to settle this once and for all. Noone has contributed as much as @13k, the man also known as Rehab Room now. He is the GOAT. And he is still pumping out new and useful information, which is based and funny and useful. Without Hamudi anymore, he's really the only real one left. That's all I have to say. A shoutout to the greatest of all time, Incel TV, Rehab Room, @13k, we love you brother.

I think Rehab Room/ITV is good, but I still miss Saint Hamudi the most.

I thought Andrew Tate was the Andrew Tate for incels.
Andrew Tate is a scam artist opportunistically using male misery to make some easy money from desperate young men in need of hope/cope. Like with most popular representatives of a subset of ideas, nothing originates with him, he mostly just repackaged things others thought of and added his face and style and vibe to it to make it more marketable. Many of the men buying into his garbage might be incels in the sense that they don't get laid, but they won't be part of the online subculture, because if they were, it would be shameful for them to fall for another :redpill: scam artist.

Rehab Room is probably the best :blackpill: channel we have. Grateful to have someone like him stick around and keep producing videos.

See I like some of his takes and vids but the problem lies within how much he hyperfocuses on certain traits like race, if I remember he quoted that retarded 5’4 white=tall ethnic study to claim that race matters more than height which doesn’t really make that much sense since the study didn’t factor in looks. He’s still a great introduction into the blackpill but isn’t fully informed on the topica he sometimes covers.

IncelTV is a joke. Lmao he calls himself an ogre gymcel. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Just give me 5 minutes with him and I'll show him how much of an ogre gymcel tough guy he is. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
He makes interesting videos, you spam shit on sewers, you are a rat compared to a lion

He makes interesting videos, you spam shit on sewers, you are a rat compared to a lion
Nigga wtf are you even talking about? muh lion shiet :lul::lul:

Incel TV is overrated. His takes were as bland / typical rhetoric. I was talking about the same shit around the same time along with other lesser-known incel / black pill channels. Dude ain't that special. lol
idk how you sound but most bp talkers i heard have autistic boring voices.. ITV has NT deep voice and very specific eastern accent that makes his talkings more brutal and funny. Ironically his success as a blackpiller is a blackpill too.

also he has halo of older wiser guy who seen a lot of shit and most blackpillers have halo of basement dwelling autist who is just venting in the mic.. again his voice contributes to this.

Last edited: