Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody irl will ever know who I am or what I've went through.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Even assuming that I was more neurotypical and not avoidant and autistic like I am, assuming I really got some friends. Even assuming I somehow magically got a girlfriend.

They could never know who I am. Even the things that I reveal on this forum, I could never reveal to an irl person. I'd sound way too whiny, way too melancholic and sad and depressing. But that's who I am. Everything in my life from the age 13 and up is just stories of depression and various pathetic ways depression crippled me.

Forget depression, any other area of my life somehow is just as ... dysfunctional or whiny. By now I've learned to keep everything to myself. I consider other people's reactions, I consider the impact of every word I say. So I could never reveal these things.

Irl people talk about their life, what they feel, who they are and what they did in life. I'd have to keep my mouth shut about 99.9% of the time. Cause who the hell would want to hear about depressing shit all the time? Not that I'd be comfortable revealing that anyway, people just tend to use information against you, spread rumors or talk behind your back, laugh at you.

Feel this. Normtards always say that you should open up, but when you do they accuse you of whining/self-pitying. They want to act like they care about others, but as soon as they dare to make them feel bad they blame them for dragging them down, they care for others until real emotional costs/slight discomforts appear. What they call friendship is a fairweather friendship at best. This site is unironically the only site where I can talk about my most inner thoughts without getting either a) condescending bullshit advice (e.g. have you tried not being sad?) or b) even hostility for talking about my problems and life situation. Here I can be my true and unadultered self and I also feel like this is the only site where I find people who share my life history/experience.

Last edited:
Feel this. Normtards always say that you should open up, but when you do they accuse you of whining/self-pitying. They want to act like they care about others, but as soon as they dare to make them feel bad they blame them for dragging them down, they care for others until real emotional costs/slight discomforts appear. What they call friendship is a fairweather friendship at best. This site is unironically the only site where I can talk about my most inner thoughts without getting either a) condescending bullshit advice (e.g. have you tried not being sad?) or b) even hostility for talking about my problems and life situation. Here I can be my true and unadultered self and I also feel like this is the only site where I find people who share my life history/experience.
Yep, this site is very cathartic in that way.

Tragic the life of subhumanity must remain hidden in dark corners, like this site.

It's the same for social workers, but they still play advocatus diaboli 24/7 and want you to open up about everything. With what result? They don't listen and just go full normie anyway.

They are not only to dumb to understand you, they are also to dumb to understand, that they can't understand you and that there is no point to talk.

You would assume they have enough experience to handle people like us, but the system is 100% centered around selfreaffirmation and not rehabilitation. It's kind alike with a ministery of truth. We really are political dissidents.

I can only repeat as @Atavistic Autist has put it, but it is not only therapists. In fact social works are literally KGB, therapists just informants.

Last edited:
It's the same for social workers, but they still play advocatus diaboli 24/7 and want you to open up about everything. With what result? They don't listen and just go full normie anyway.

They are not only to dumb to understand you, they are also to dumb to understand, that they can't understand you and that there is no point to talk.

You would assume they have experienced, but the system is 100% centered around selfreaffirmation. It's kind alike with a ministery of truth. We really are political dissidents.

I can only repeat as @Atavistic Autist has put it, but it is not only therapists. In fact social works are literally KGB, therapists just informants.
You guys make very good points. Astute observation. Especially accurate in my third-world shithole where everybody literally, actually literally used to be KGB informants. I don't mean figuratively, they were and still are of that mentality. That's why I don't even bother getting antidepressants or anxiety meds or whatever. I CAN'T. This country is a shithole, you're better off suffering than confiding in a doctor.

What have you been through? Sitting around and watching TV? Why would anyone care?

What have you been through? Sitting around and watching TV? Why would anyone care?
they would have cared if chad was rotting from loneliness.

Tragically relatable:feelsbadman:this life truly is hell

Even assuming that I was more neurotypical and not avoidant and autistic like I am, assuming I really got some friends. Even assuming I somehow magically got a girlfriend.

They could never know who I am. Even the things that I reveal on this forum, I could never reveal to an irl person. I'd sound way too whiny, way too melancholic and sad and depressing. But that's who I am. Everything in my life from the age 13 and up is just stories of depression and various pathetic ways depression crippled me.

Forget depression, any other area of my life somehow is just as ... dysfunctional or whiny. By now I've learned to keep everything to myself. I consider other people's reactions, I consider the impact of every word I say. So I could never reveal these things.

Irl people talk about their life, what they feel, who they are and what they did in life. I'd have to keep my mouth shut about 99.9% of the time. Cause who the hell would want to hear about depressing shit all the time? Not that I'd be comfortable revealing that anyway, people just tend to use information against you, spread rumors or talk behind your back, laugh at you.
Not gonna read cuz adhd, but same. No one will ever know or understand my struggle.

Thus is the fate of incels,
quite similar to the Ninjas,
shadows in life,
Rotting, stinking corpses in death.
Failures no one knows, no one cares, no one remembers , write about, nor put in songs...

Normtards feel entitled to incels not complaining about their lives or expressing any negative feelings about women or society.

You would assume they have enough experience to handle people like us, but the system is 100% centered around selfreaffirmation and not rehabilitation. It's kind alike with a ministery of truth. We really are political dissidents.

Meds are the only good thing therapy is for. The rest is just CBT and mindfulness coping.