Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody wants a subhuman as their partner. Not girls,and neither guys.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
Its over. Lets face it this is the crux of our problems. Tbis is all it comes down too. This one little sentence summs up our existence

COPE, men settle for disgusting hoes all the time.

Solitarian_Walker said:
COPE, men settle for disgusting hoes all the time.

They dont want them tho.

says the guy who turns down tinder matches gtfo

theultimate341 said:
says the guy who turns down tinder matches gtfo

She turned me down and it was a fat landwhale who I couldnt even force myself to kiss without throwing up.

St.Tropez said:
She turned me down and it was a fat landwhale who I couldnt even force myself to kiss without throwing up.

That means youre a volcel, just own up to it and stop roleplaying.

theultimate341 said:
That means youre a volcel, just own up to it and stop roleplaying.

I cant help being repulsed by them.
Come on is asking for a non obese female like a crime now? Jesus Christ. Males are so fucking cucked that apparently I cannot say that I am not attracted to ugly smelly fucking landwhales without some nu male idiot calling me a vocel.

That's just natural selection, all sub-humans are going to be bred out and one day there will be no incels

St.Tropez said:
Come on is asking for a non obese female like a crime now? Jesus Christ. Males are so fucking cucked that apparently I cannot say that I am not attracted to ugly smelly fucking landwhales without some nu male idiot calling me a vocel.

dont worry ur right

yep thats true facts all ANYTHING comes down to in this world is LOOKS

St.Tropez said:

you have standards thats fine, I wish i can get an asian girl but at this point anything is fine. Just dont boast matches and say "im not attracted to her" ofc other people will tell you to fuck off.

yungcel said:
That's just natural selection, all sub-humans are going to be bred out and one day there will be no incels

There will always be incels. The bottom of the barrel normies of today are the incels of tomorrow.

yungcel said:

One can hope. I feel sorry for future incels seems like society is getting worse not better for males.