Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nofap and cigarettes

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Wow never felt so alive before. Total confidence while outside among normies, despite being a hardcore aspie

No cigarettes for your face

NoFap gives you an insane confidence like you've never felt before. I'm high-inhib in real life but it even allows me to talk to strangers on a high streak. When you felt this once you will understand why so many people recommend NoFap.

NoFap gives you an insane confidence like you've never felt before. I'm high-inhib in real life but it even allows me to talk to strangers on a high streak. When you felt this once you will understand why so many people recommend NoFap.
muh confidence

no fap makes DEALING WITH being an incel easier as EVERYTHING MENTALLY IS IMPROVED WITH NOFAP YOUR RESILIENCE IS GREATLY IMPROVED, AND YOUR SLEEP IS DIRECTLY IMPROVED BOTH LENGTH AND QUALITY.

this is the only effect of nofap

you dont become more attractive or "better at talking"

Your mental health at a chemical level is improved physiologically not psychologically, there is an effect at a cellular level and hormonal level that is being improved.

This is also because sleep is greatly improved also with nofap compared to a big coomer, this in itself also has a huge cellular impact and hormonal impact, the dopaminergenic and endocrine system alone are drastically improved with better sleep and no fap alone.

Everyone that denies no fap having a postive effect simply cant deny the impact the effect of nofap and also as a side effect better quality and length of sleep has on these systems.

therefore they are talking UTTER SMACK AND JUST CANT BE BOTHERED OR DONT WANT TO DO DO NOFAP

It happens because prolactin levels reduce and prolactin suppresses dopamine

The reason why stimulant drugs like cocaine make people more confident is because they increase dopamine, you can improve this even further by meditating regularly and jogging

How long you have been on nofap?

no fap makes DEALING WITH being an incel easier as EVERYTHING MENTALLY IS IMPROVED WITH NOFAP YOUR RESILIENCE IS GREATLY IMPROVED, AND YOUR SLEEP IS DIRECTLY IMPROVED BOTH LENGTH AND QUALITY.

Your mental health at a chemical level is improved physiologically not psychologically, there is an effect at a cellular level and hormonal level that is being improved.

This is also because sleep is greatly improved also with nofap compared to a big coomer, this in itself also has a huge cellular impact and hormonal impact, the dopaminergenic and endocrine system alone are drastically improved with better sleep and no fap alone.

Everyone that denies no fap having a postive effect simply cant deny the impact the effect of nofap and also as a side effect better quality and length of sleep has on these systems.

therefore they are talking UTTER SMACK AND JUST CANT BE BOTHERED OR DONT WANT TO DO DO NOFAP
High IQ and quality sleep on it's on has big benefits.

Do you see Hookers during the NoFap periods?

Bullied everywhere I go, I only belong here

It happens because prolactin levels reduce and prolactin suppresses dopamine

The reason why stimulant drugs like cocaine make people more confident is because they increase dopamine, you can improve this even further by meditating regularly and jogging
Thank you for articulating my thoughts so well my high iq cels brothers

Wow never felt so alive before. Total confidence while outside among normies, despite being a hardcore aspie
yep, literally true. it's unbelievable, especially the ease of chatting up random strangers. i'm still an incel but it feels nice to basically be able to confidence mog chads even.

idk about cigarettes tho, never tried and probably never will because of how expensive they are here