Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [NoFap] On my third day and already had a wet dream

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
I fingered a 10-11 yo girl lol. I remember in detail how I sank my fingers in her soft pussy and made out with her... Felt so damn good.
@lollicel Now I can understand where pedos are coming from.

I fingered a 10-11 yo girl lol. I remember in detail how I sank my fingers in her soft pussy and made out with her... Felt so damn good.
@lollicel Now I can understand where pedos are coming from.

This is legit funny.

You must be high T

I’m on day 82 with no wet dreams.

You must be high T

I’m on day 82 with no wet dreams.

Yea i was once in 6 months nofap streak but hvent had 1 wet dream.. i am rly low t. My face is 0 high t. Thin brows, oval faceshape, pointy chin, long eyelashes

Wet dreams are aids, femoids (and probably chads) don't know what it's like to have a 10 times less healthy genital than the opposite gender that doesn't give you nearly as much pleasure AND you need to hold back while experiencing weak pleasure before the orgasm mostly AND you have a 3000 times higher risk of getting a dysfunction AND you get wet dreams AND you have a higher sex drive when you can't have it AND you get blue balls

i had wet dreams on nofap, one time when i was day 12 which made me almost lose my mind and relapse

then once on day 6, once on like day 9. god, they are such cancer

mirin your high T

This is why noFap is retarded tbh.

>tfw lolis will never be real

i had wet dreams on nofap, one time when i was day 12 which made me almost lose my mind and relapse

then once on day 6, once on like day 9. god, they are such cancer

mirin your high T
TBH wet dreams are better than fapping

TBH wet dreams are better than fapping

well, that's arguable. yeah, they are much more pleasurable than fapping, however in my dream i couldn't even control it, so it felt kinda bad and good at the same time.

I had an X-rated dream today but no wet dream. Kek.

I did 47 days of nofap once and never got a WD in my life. Not sure how my body is getting rid of the extra semen, maybe through urine? The load was massive when I relapsed tho. I don't think it's a T thing.
I want a wet dream before I rope, 24 days in atm.

I did 47 days of nofap once and never got a WD in my life. Not sure how my body is getting rid of the extra semen, maybe through urine? The load was massive when I relapsed tho. I don't think it's a T thing.
I want a wet dream before I rope, 24 days in atm.
I once did 3 years of nofap, no joke.

I had them every fucking night. I even put a special rag under my penis every night. It felt pretty good tbh.

I need this. Lucid wet dreaming sounds fun tbh