Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Non-NT trait: you dropped your food in front of everyone

Rance

Rance

Hai, Kazuma desu
-
Tyler1 food drop

Classic non NT trait, being clumsy and careless

You also wouldn't order sloppy burgers because if you had a gf, you wouldn't wanna do this, hence NT people are more likely to order something that is not a sloppy burger due to not wanting their gf being able to bear the shame of having a boyfriend with sauce all over their hands and clothes due to their non NTness

@bigantennaemay1 @Animecel2D @Ignoredpinaples

Yep, everytime I stand up the spaghetti in my pockets keeps falling out

View attachment 676456

You also wouldn't order sloppy burgers because if you had a gf, you wouldn't wanna do this, hence NT people are more likely to order something that is not a sloppy burger due to not wanting their gf being able to bear the shame of having a boyfriend with sauce all over their hands and clothes due to their non NTness

Never happened to me only thing is my dog eating my food when I go do something else and leave it there

I did that once and people laughed at me, but it wasn't a big deal since I was already being bullied before that

Yes, I think?

View attachment 676456

There’s a spiccel that happened to when i used to wageslave at the airport. He just proceeded to eat in up the floor sandwich right in front of everyone, mang

There’s a spiccel that happened to when i used to wageslave at the airport. He just proceeded to eat in up the floor sandwich right in front of everyone, mang
That is Chad trait.

But that's the trait of a chad right there, eating food that fell on the floor, being low inhib
He got no toilets tho, chico. Even his sister who got him the job mentioned something about it, mang :feelsugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back