Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Non painful suicide method?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Asking for my friends dog. Is there a drug/substance that makes you die wuickly and without pain preferably making you go to sleep and killing you in sleep?

Death is always painful, I’ve died multiple times already and there is no painless method

Gun under chin

Just take the dog to the vet and have it put down

Alcohol or taking a lot of the stuff you can find at a drug store at once. This is all speculation though I wouldn’t know. Oh and if you are dark enough you can get a cop to shoot you and be famous for half a year.

dunno how im gonna find the courage to do it but one of these days the last of my soul will break and I will be at the end of my line. I'll need to find that courage or peace or just fuck it get drunk. But it will come one of these days. I like to think I wont go quiet into the night but who knows what the future holds

Lethal dose of heroin.

The Kevorkian method - breathing from a tank of nitrogen will make you fall asleep peacefully and die. Unfortunately a tank of nitrogen is not easy to come by and unless you are skilled in chemistry it will be hard to make it yourself.

taking sleeping pills and go lay on train trackks where many trains come and go

you wont even realise anything happened

just jump off a building

if u dnt wanna be found.

Buy an inflatable boat. Chain like a 10kg weight to your body. Pop ur sleeping pills and cut a hole in your boat when you are far from shore.

If u like u can even blow ur mind first on hard liquor like vodka

The only non painful way is to breath pure helium, you will suffocate but won't feel anything

But because of that all helium that is sold is required to be mixed with some other thing to prevent suicides

Side of the head.
Gun under chin will get you into hospital but not dead in some cases.
I heard it's the other way around. Like I've heard stories where someone shoots themselves in the temple and they end up going blind or become retarded and lived

I heard it's the other way around. Like I've heard stories where someone shoots themselves in the temple and they end up going blind or become retarded and lived
nah man as long as you hit your brain.

Sodium Nitrite doesn't sound too bad. I ordered some from Walmart some months back for if I decide to CTB.

Gun under chin
that's actually a really ineffective way, because you can end up just shooting your face off and still live. You shoot your fucking brain (with a nice fucking magnum or shotgun), or your heart