Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Non-white foids cannot get past 8/10 in looks

B

bcroger

Major
Noodles usually max out at around a 6.5/10. Non-white hispanic women can max out at around a 7/10 if they aren't fat midgets (like 80% of hispanic American women and Mexican women) and if they have enough European DNA (very rare.) only white foids can go 8/10+

Spider Man Lol GIF

Post an 8/10+ white foid.

As the other goys mentioned above, Why does it matter if we cant get them?

Generally they are the best looking but white foids more and more look too masculine, ogre like. Too tall, too square rough face, big, age horribly. Behaviour also, like butchy angry feminists, theres no femininity, not even in body language and small movements.

The issue is that non-whites are flooding white nation and making everything uglier.

Even if they don't fuck me, its not a good reason for the whole western Europe to look like India, Pakistan and Egypt.

True
But why is that when there are certain users here who explicitly only post how ugly brown and black foids are - u posted the same post word for word on Friday it's almost always at the hands of an ethnicel himself

As a white dude I am not denying ur claim (I will take any foid of any race) it's an observation I have made where 90% of the muh brown black foids ugly post is made by niggers n curry themselves.

Makes me wonder how many niggers and curries here are whitestacyonlycels

Generally they are the best looking
I'm not sure if that's true, they're very diverse so they can be extremely ugly but also extremely beautiful. Where noodles all pretty much look the same except some have bigger tits and ass than others so they're generally not extremely ugly or extremely beautiful. Their bell curve is tighter.
Makes me wonder how many niggers and curries here are whitestacyonlycels
Yeah I remember @niggerfrom_ZA recently also saying "I'm Black where's my white 6ft3 (why tf do we care how tall a foid is btw) stacey". The guy literally hates whites in every post he makes but still wants a white Stacy.

Yeah I remember @niggerfrom_ZA recently also saying "I'm Black where's my white 6ft3 (why tf do we care how tall a foid is btw) stacey". The guy literally hates whites in every post he makes but still wants a white Stacy
all these brown and blackcels are such fucking hypocrites.They will whine and bitch about JBW yet make foid worshipping posts for 5/10 white beckies as if they are the Gods of the planet but they also have to be making these weird It baits about how ugly their race foids are so that IT can then gloat about how standardcels the le evil white patriarchal inceldom is

I'm not sure if that's true, they're very diverse so they can be extremely ugly but also extremely beautiful. Where noodles all pretty much look the same except some have bigger tits and ass than others so they're generally not extremely ugly or extremely beautiful. Their bell curve is tighter.

Yeah I remember @niggerfrom_ZA recently also saying "I'm Black where's my white 6ft3 (why tf do we care how tall a foid is btw) stacey". The guy literally hates whites in every post he makes but still wants a white Stacy.
Every time ethnics come it , it makes a once white place uglier.

London used to be better looking without all the gooks and shitskins. People on the Paris transit used to look nice. Now its full of niggers and Arabs, who are generally ugly.

The college of which I am an alumni of went from 60% white to only like 50% white today. I went for a walk around my old campus and around half the students I saw there were non-white. I checked the current demographics of my college it went from 60% white to only 50% white in just 7 years.

That 10% dip made it significantly uglier. I used to see cute, white, blonde foids everywhere. Now Indians and Mexicans everywhere. I saw quite a few fat Mexican girls as well. At least most white foids wait until around 35 to become a fat pig. Mexican foids start at like 18.

No doubt non-whites are significantly uglier. Only a SJW would deny this.

Generally they are the best looking but white foids more and more look too masculine, ogre like. Too tall, too square rough face, big, age horribly. Behaviour also, like butchy angry feminists, theres no femininity, not even in body language and small movements.
Every time ethnics come it , it makes a once white place uglier.

London used to be better looking without all the gooks and shitskins. People on the Paris transit used to look nice. Now its full of niggers and Arabs, who are generally ugly.

The college of which I am an alumni of went from 60% white to only like 50% white today. I went for a walk around my old campus and around half the students I saw there were non-white. I checked the current demographics of my college it went from 60% white to only 50% white in just 7 years.

That 10% dip made it significantly uglier. I used to see cute, white, blonde foids everywhere. Now Indians and Mexicans everywhere. I saw quite a few fat Mexican girls as well. At least most white foids wait until around 35 to become a fat pig. Mexican foids start at like 18.

No doubt non-whites are significantly uglier. Only a SJW would deny this.

8+/10 noodlewhores exist

Imo it has to do with aging. Imo Latinas and white foids look the best as teens and young adults, but downfall hard later. While both East and South asians seem to age better but are uglier generally. East asian and white foids stay slimmer longer, latinas and south asians turn into potato body after 25.

all these brown and blackcels are such fucking hypocrites.They will whine and bitch about JBW yet make foid worshipping posts for 5/10 white beckies as if they are the Gods of the planet but they also have to be making these weird It baits about how ugly their race foids are so that IT can then gloat about how standardcels the le evil white patriarchal inceldom is
Well that's a whole different topic. Generally idgaf what IT thinks or says so if they wanna shit on the foids of their race that's fine by me. But it does add to the theory that they're white stacey only.

Imo it has to do with aging. Imo Latinas and white foids look the best as teens and young adults, but downfall hard later. While both East and South asians seem to age better but are uglier generally. East asian and white foids stay slimmer longer, latinas and south asians turn into potato body after 25.
Yeah no I think you're probably right about aging, I mean I don't know the stats but from my limited experience what you say seems to be true. But I think I could find both the hottest and the ugliest chick in the white race at any age, while for noodles at any age they'd probably be mid generally.

"latina foids"
Are you talking about the hispanic American and Mexican ones? like 80% of hispanic American women and Mexican women are overweight or obese fat pigs. Probably the ugliest ppl on planet earth, besides black women

Post an 8/10+ white foid.
Search Александра Андерсон on Youtube. She is a bit old, but still very sexy. Was probably 10/10 when young.

Noodles usually max out at around a 6.5/10. Non-white hispanic women can max out at around a 7/10 if they aren't fat midgets (like 80% of hispanic American women and Mexican women) and if they have enough European DNA (very rare.) only white foids can go 8/10+
8 is generiois

WRONG
N images 31219 58040098636

She mogs 99,9999999% of white women

Overdosed on vanilla girls

That might be true, but imagine if all of Europe looked like India, Pakistan or China. I simply do not want to see white Europeans go extinct and Europeans be replaced by ugly shitskins.

Even if women would not fuck me, its not a good reason to want the entire European people to be replaced by ugly, shitskins , chinks and gooks.

Its not about me, or that foids choose to not fuck me-its about the European, white people going extinct.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back