Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlefoid rushed to the hospital in a state of shock after finding out her boyfriend was cheating on her for 10 years

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

“Japanese voice actor Sakurai referred to the woman he cheated with as “A-ko” and is a broadcast staffer. A-ko throughout the years was unaware of Sakurai’s marital status and was devasted when (it was publicly revealed). She reportedly left her job ever since the shocking revelations. It is reported that she sought care at a hospital and needed to be admitted to the emergency room. Sakurai’s condition with his current wife is still pending and nothing definitive has come out.”

After 10 years she just found out her man had a fucking wife and was married the whole time and it caused her to have a mental breakdown and lose her job:lul:

Bro is an absolute villain fr:feelskek:

Demon-Slayer-Jujutsu-Kaisen-fans-shocked-over-Voice-Actors-love-scandal-1.jpg

“muh racepill bro, no face for your race” @subhuman

status can compensate for looks. Being that famous of voice actor is just that big of mog.

Cope. He's a nip in a country full of nips. No shit he's not gonna be mogged by white guys cause they dont exist in Japan

Cope. He's a nip in a country full of nips. No shit he's not gonna be mogged by white guys cause they dont exist in Japan
There have been fuckers on this forum who complain about how they’re incel because of the racepill and being ethnic as if they live in America even though they live in fucking India or Indonesia where there are 0 white people :feelskek:

i hate this forum for celebrating this lying man, men like him are the reason inceldom exists. even if you are attractive, you should have one wife and fuck her often

He's a celeb, how can he hide that he's married? I call b/s.

Also no shit celebs are gonna cheat since they have a million female groupies that want to fuck them. Water is wet.

Foids wouldn't last a week in our shoes.

Just be celebrity theory

It's kinda funny that he was the VA of many villans

i hate this forum for celebrating this lying man, men like him are the reason inceldom exists. even if you are attractive, you should have one wife and fuck her often
you are based fuck people that like being polygamous, such selfish bastards

There have been fuckers on this forum who complain about how they’re incel because of the racepill and being ethnic as if they live in America even though they live in fucking India or Indonesia where there are 0 white people :feelskek:
Legit. Like Nigga you’re a poo and live with other poos, just accept the fact that you’re the pooiest of poos.

Now if you live in the west cause ur parents then it’s reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back