Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodle upset to learn that Nikolas Cruz will breathe, eat and suck money out of the system all his life

Just take another bigu whitu cocku noodlewhore, you'll forget about everything

The fuck she's worrying about? "blah blah blah me so horny, me love you long time" yeah right, go back to sucking white onry cocks you stupid chink whore.

The fuck she's worrying about? "blah blah blah me so horny, me love you long time" yeah right, go back to sucking white onry cocks you stupid chink whore.
She will love making new incels

RIP Bozo, Dat pack loud in the air

At least he won't grow up to be a miserable ricecel

"I shot.. Uh that one kid.. Peter Wang.. Peter Wong I think his name is. His head blew up like a watermelon."

She should fuck off back to China since she clearly hates the Sixth Amendment to the Constitution.

"I shot.. Uh that one kid.. Peter Wang.. Peter Wong I think his name is. His head blew up like a watermelon."
Cruz said that? Where can I find this line based on?

She should fuck off back to China since she clearly hates the Sixth Amendment to the Constitution.
Appreciate America's Justice

herro! my name ling bing min! i love whitu cockaru! murtipal shot and menta illness! murtipal sewcide! insane! i ruv whitu man! prees rook at my recessed face and stroke ur big white peanaus!

I only saw the thumbnail and I already hate this bitch. Not a single second.

you are not ENTITLED to justice, noodlewhore