Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Noodlewhore and manlet latino couple arrested for killing a 6 year old in a road rage incident

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
For you guys that don't know, this is a huge story across the nation especially in CA right now.

This noodlewhore's looksmatch is definitely some Stem-Maxxed ricecel somewhere in soCal playing league of legends on the weekends, never been on a date, watching anime and hentai, coping with AMWF videos on youtube, and shitposting on r/Aznidentity.

Instead of choosing the ricecel she chooses some thugged out drug abusing latino. And hes a white mediterranean looking latino too. He doesn't look like a short, dark, squat looking pedro to me.

Marcus Anthony Eriz, 24 and Wynne Lee, 23

Gee Wynne Lee, I wonder why I could never get a date with someone like you back in college. I guess I should have somehow grown full facial hair as a ricecel, dealt drugs, abused hard drugs, gotten tattoos, and posted a bunch of photos of myself shooting firearms...

Last edited:
I would reject her tbh. she literally looks like frog shit with 0 aesthetic appeal. was she actually his girlfriend and not just a pump and dump? over if so tbh

I would reject her tbh. she literally looks like frog shit with 0 aesthetic appeal. was she actually his girlfriend and not just a pump and dump? over if so tbh

Another proof that face>>>>>

It doesn't matter. They were a couple and were likely fucking non-stop.

Anyways, I'm just glad that the general public is seeing this couple. Noodlewhores are self loathing and pass up rice men for trash from other races all the time.

The general public is outraged at them right now lol. Which is lifefuel to me of course.

It doesn't matter. They were a couple and were likely fucking non-stop.

Anyways, I'm just glad that the general public is seeing this couple. Noodlewhores are self loathing and pass up rice men for trash from other races all the time.

The general public is outraged at them right now lol. Which is lifefuel to me of course.

they used a photo for the man to make him seem like a ISIS terrorist and put the most flattering photo of the noodlewhore possible to make it seem like she's innocent and he's crazy.

they used a photo for the man to make him seem like a ISIS terrorist and put the most flattering photo of the noodlewhore possible to make it seem like she's innocent and he's crazy.

Nothing of value was lost and I hope they get to test out the microchip

87144A07 74CD 43DD A288 2EE88E3B5AE5

:feelsree:

Dude looks like a male model. Considering he's killed a kid, coupled with his good looks, he will be especially popular with the male inmates. Of course, since it's a man that's going to get raped, society finds his fate amusing. Meawhile, society thinks it's horrible that a drunk whore, clearly asking for it by way of exposing dress, gets "raped."

Noodlewhores are the only race of women who are more likely to be raped and killed by men of other races than their own race :feelskek::feelskek:

Watch her get 1/8 the sentence he does

That dude looks like he has been on a cocaine binge in his mugshot. He was slinging dope or something, and the noodlewhore, wow.

Very impressive specimens.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back