Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Noodlewhore dies with her white husband on trail in California

He’s not a chad he’s a 1-2/10 normie beta malegina

God I live Northern California area too and the high number of JBW-noodle couples here really infuriates me every day.

Meanwhile there are also a large number of ricecels rejected by their own women despite making a lot of money.

I love seeing asian women on dating podcasts/streams complaining about dating because they almost never are talking about dating their own men, it's always white guys or the rare black guy. Sad state of affairs. Wonder when it will reach it's peak.
All foid dating woes are self inflicted.

It is funny seeing them bitch because they literally have their pick of the litter and still complain.

Yep old news. But who cares. Imagine all of the suffering that these two did to Asian American men that had to witness them in public. Especially in the SF bay area/West coast of the USA.

IMAGINE IT. Simply imagine it. Its called karma. They both made a ton of Asian American men feel sad, depressed, emasculated, and hopeless just with their presence.

Would you say you are an advocate for only dating within your race? I feel like it would solve a lot of problems.
Doesnt matter if im for it, against it, or neutral. Shits not happening ever. Thats considered a violation of human rights in this clown world.