Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NOODLEWHORE ex-sex worker becomes a crypto millionaire

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/lhz91k/i_made_it_guys_and_still_hodling_i_was_so/

2021-02-11 20_53_47-mfjndln3zxg61.jpg (JPEG Image, 1125 × 2436 pixels) — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

2021 02 11 20 52 24 Am I racist  If I am I would like to know Im Jane   offmychest  Mozill

LIFE ISN'T FUCKING FAIR. Just fucking rope boyos. Just fucking go ER

@starcrapoo
@Lv99_BixNood

Last edited:
TBF this isn't even foid privilege, but rather just blind luck. I doubt this whore actually knows anything about investing

EDIT: just read the part about her "friend" that she married as a plan B :lul: now that, is foid privilege
2021 02 11 21 06 40 I made it guys  and still hodling  I was so terrified last year howev

She claims to be an autist. Now I know why normies hate us so much

I hope she gets divorced by the white chad she worships and loses most of her money.
I guess her prenup expired by now so it's possible. Given her level of sociopathy, she'd probably just have him killed.

Jfl at whores saying whoredom is ok, then demand monogamy with a cuck when they reach their mid to late 30's. Whores love taking advantage of sexually inexperienced men, then cry about "muh power position" when a man fucks a 15 year old jb. Unless it's a chad, whores won't forgive a man who fucked jb's and say "the past is the past".

Screen Shot 2021 02 11 at 91218 PM

Not rich but earns 400k/year.

Gulags for these cunts.

TBF this isn't even foid privilege, but rather just blind luck. I doubt this whore actually knows anything about investing

EDIT: just read the part about her "friend" that she married as a plan B :lul: now that, is foid privilege
Do you even think all foids in general are good at investing, or capable of making sound financial system or know how to play the rules for their benefit?

How did she get the money by prostitution or camwhoring

How did she get the money by prostitution or camwhoring
maybe by 'swing trading' she really mean guys swinging their dicks into her cooter for money

i hope crypto crashes just to ruin her

Jfl at whores saying whoredom is ok, then demand monogamy with a cuck when they reach their mid to late 30's. Whores love taking advantage of sexually inexperienced men, then cry about "muh power position" when a man fucks a 15 year old jb.
Truly disgusting hypocrisy

No foid older than 20 deserves monogamy and commitment.

Tbh :feelscomfy:

We need more blackpilled men IRL
It will happen soon. We have a good chance now that many men don't trust the government or media these days.

And when she divorces her plan b (cuck), husband and takes his kids away he'll be paying for it. It's a sad life being a cuck.

This has to be larp jfl.