Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhore is proud of being a whore

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-

View: https://youtu.be/BkY5O0CLRK0?si=sKJKxZ4fYcFf46cm

It’s videos like this that make me realize that there is some stigma of women being ashamed of being whores, but this simply isn’t the case. Women love being whores, and this video is an example of that. She even makes fun of sexually deprived men and then brags about how many men she has fucked. Most women don’t even really do this, so when you see a woman make fun of our suffering it really puts things into perspective.

would:ahegao:

@Spooky_Heejin
@Regenerator

Just look at how proud she is of being a whore, she looks completely brainless. I genuinely believe that she isn’t ashamed at all. Just look at the way she says that she doesn’t need a man to be happy, and yet here we are rotting on this forum because of how unhappy women have made us. Sex comes SO easily for her that she doesn’t recognize the value of true human connection nor does she care. It’s just second nature to these foids. If she doesn’t even treat chadlites with respect, it’s truly over for us.

Shes one of the biggest degens around, tbh not representative of the general gook population

View attachment 1037583

Just look at how proud she is of being a whore, she looks completely brainless. I genuinely believe that she isn’t ashamed at all. Just look at the way she says that she doesn’t need a man to be happy, and yet here we are rotting on this forum because of how unhappy women have made us. Sex comes SO easily for her that she doesn’t recognize the value of true human connection nor does she care. It’s just second nature to these foids. If she doesn’t even treat chadlites with respect, it’s truly over for us.
They have so much power and can do so much wrong they know they’ll never be punished for it

Last edited:
Women like her will be extremely common in 10 years
White whores, latinas and boons already are like this, but its very rare for asians still. See the thread I posted earlier about that

View attachment 1037583

In less than 10 years she will cry and ask where all the good men have gone

Also notice how defensive she is ?

In less than 10 years she will cry and ask where all the good men have gone

Also notice how defensive she is ?
Which translates to “where were all of the Chads who also wanted to settle with me?” (no such thing)

Man, just from looking at her face you can tell how big of a difference makeup has made for her, as well as filters and lighting. She isn’t even mid, she is sub-5, and has had her ego elevated by being female.

Man, just from looking at her face you can tell how big of a difference makeup has made for her, as well as filters and lighting. She isn’t even mid, she is sub-5, and has had her ego elevated by being female.
If she’s sub-5, her male equivalent has an account on this forum while everyone is worshiping her. Pure fucking ropefuel

If she’s sub-5, her male equivalent has an account on this forum while everyone is worshiping her. Pure fucking ropefuel
Without makeup I have a feeling she’d have a man-ish look about her, also look how she has to try to cover her teeth with her lips, they aren’t covered in a resting position, and look like they protrude. She’s also got that diamond-looking fold that goes from her nose to her mouth and then her chin, I see that and the first things that pop into my mind are “wrinkles” and “old”. These are features that (regardless of race) make a woman unattractive imo.

Her matches are definitely on this forum, in a normal society, WE would be dating down to be with HER. But no, our society glorifies promiscuous whores who are dolled-up and have an attitude.

Another ugly rat face twitch whore:feelspuke:

Without makeup I have a feeling she’d have a man-ish look about her, also look how she has to try to cover her teeth with her lips, they aren’t covered in a resting position, and look like they protrude. She’s also got that diamond-looking fold that goes from her nose to her mouth and then her chin, I see that and the first things that pop into my mind are “wrinkles” and “old”. These are features that (regardless of race) make a woman unattractive imo.

Her matches are definitely on this forum, in a normal society, WE would be dating down to be with HER. But no, our society glorifies promiscuous whores who are dolled-up and have an attitude.
Imagine if it was socially acceptable for men to wear makeup, it would be like peacocking.

Imagine if it was socially acceptable for men to wear makeup, it would be like peacocking.
Fr, that’s basically kpop male beauty standards-level of “fisherian runaway” or whatever that shit is called

The guy at 0:32 was so based for that the bitch was so cringe.

Fr, that’s basically kpop male beauty standards-level of “fisherian runaway” or whatever that shit is called
Atleast we would be the ones getting worshiped instead of foids. The males in most species are better looking or more colorful than females

Atleast we would be the ones getting worshiped instead of foids. The males in most species are better looking or more colorful than females
Good point. An alien species (or other intelligent species like dolphins or some shit) would be observing us and admiring us for our beauty, while the boring women would be sitting on their eggs in a corner. Funny, it’s similar to a more natural state of society looking at it from the outside in, but the men would doing things that are at odds with their biological inclinations and probably wouldn’t be happy at all in reality.

:feelsbadman: This makes me realize that maybe male peacocks and other male animals have it worse than us with feminism and hypergamy… and hence must be suffering even more than us :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: I will never see them the same but I feel some sense of solidarity with them now

View: https://youtu.be/BkY5O0CLRK0?si=sKJKxZ4fYcFf46cm

It’s videos like this that make me realize that there is some stigma of women being ashamed of being whores, but this simply isn’t the case. Women love being whores, and this video is an example of that. She even makes fun of sexually deprived men and then brags about how many men she has fucked. Most women don’t even really do this, so when you see a woman make fun of our suffering it really puts things into perspective.

She very likely has a dirty vagina that has been used by multiple men

Yeah I'm not watching this by the way