Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore's response to seeing white soldier slaughter ricecels: "he's so handsome"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
d6y4cv93zml81.jpg
fgl8q4g3zml81.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

must be nice to be cumskin

I hope she gets beheaded

meanwhile a pic of a japcel "teehee he's so short and ugly"

lmao send this to r/aznidentity

View attachment 585086
meanwhile a pic of a japcel "teehee he's so short and ugly"
I read an article several years ago written by a white foid. It read something like how terrified she was just by the notion alone of an army of "short men" as she put it. But she was writing in the context of the second world war in the pacific theatre. So what she basically meant was how horrified she was about the thought that California was gonna be invaded by an army of ugly short Asian men (aka Japs). White foids commonly dog whistle when it comes to Asian men. They don't wanna directly insult us despite the high levels of disdain, pity, and repulsion they have for us.

Meanwhile if it was a western army of white soldiers , the foids literally open their legs willingly for the soldiers (white foids or noodlewhores). Whereas Japanese men have to rape their way and open up brothels with comfort women (forced sex slaves).

I've said this all along, white men naturally win in an open free world of competition. No matter how competent East Asian men are in whatever fields, it doesn't matter because white males are chosen at the end sexually, which is the whole reason for competing in the world to begin with.

To even the playing field, we need all sorts of strict social norms and customs put in place to restrict the behavior of foids. We also need laws put into place that whatever the end result is, makes it extremely tough for foreign races of men to work and live in Asian countries.

Free is not fair at all. And imo, a fair world is something more ideal and dignified. Even if a fair world might means a world that is a lot less free.

Last edited:
I read an article several years ago written by a white foid. It read something like how terrified she was just by the notion alone of an army of "short men" as she put it. But she was writing in the context of the second world war in the pacific theatre. So what she basically meant was how horrified she was about the thought that California was gonna be invaded by an army of ugly short Asian men (aka Japs). White foids commonly dog whistle when it comes to Asian men. They don't wanna directly insult us despite the high levels of disdain, pity, and repulsion they have for us.

Dunno if you have seen this. A 19th century white roastie wrote this upon first contact with the Japanese in the 19th century. This is what roasties still think of us today (including westernized noodlewhores), they just put it in postmodern woke feminist language :feelskek:

Meanwhile if it was a western army of white soldiers , the foids literally open their legs willingly for the soldiers (white foids or noodlewhores). Whereas Japanese men have to rape their way and open up brothels with comfort women (forced sex slaves).
I always found it funny how especially SEA foids still hate Japs even today for what they supposedly did in WWII, yet their cumskin colonizers did even worse things (and still do to this day) and they love them for it :feelsclown:

I've said this all along, white men naturally win in an open free world of competition. No matter how competent East Asian men are in whatever fields, it doesn't matter because white males are chosen at the end sexually, which is the whole reason for competing in the world to begin with.

To even the playing field, we need all sorts of strict social norms and customs put in place to restrict the behavior of foids. We also need laws put into place that whatever the end result is, makes it extremely tough for foreign races of men to work and live in Asian countries.

Free is not fair at all. And imo, a fair world is something more ideal and dignified. Even if a fair world might means a world that is a lot less free.
Indeed, a fair world is racially and politically segregated. We were never meant to compete with other races like this.

Cumskins used to gangrape Viet chicks for days on end and then stick explosives up her vagina and blow her up. Noodlewhores are simping for the same men, not the same race, the SAME MEN who enacted that brutality on their OWN PARENTS.

how can any asian not be a marxist rodgerist? unbelievable

Cumskins used to gangrape Viet chicks for days on end and then stick explosives up her vagina and blow her up. Noodlewhores are simping for the same men, not the same race, the SAME MEN who enacted that brutality on their OWN PARENTS.

how can any asian not be a marxist rodgerist? unbelievable
But they're so handsome, I'm sure they had their reasons :feelsaww:

But they're so handsome, I'm sure they had their reasons :feelsaww:
I'm sure it was true love between her and those 10 soldiers in the platoon, they blew up her bleeding injured body to prevent those evil ricemen from marring her and providing for her, the greatest form of subjucation, being married as a woman to a loyal and hard working man

I'm sure it was true love between her and those 10 soldiers in the platoon, they blew up her bleeding injured body to prevent those evil ricemen from marring her and providing for her, the greatest form of subjucation, being married as a woman to a loyal and hard working man
They saved her from a lifetime of having to spread her legs for some short ugly ricecel. Better dead than even touching one of those gooks :feelsugh:

You cant make this shit up

JFL :feelshaha: Once again a self centered narcissistic foid make everthing even wars about themselves to get attention they really just cannot shut the fuck up :feelshaha:

Just when I think I cant hate noodlewhores more, you prove me wrong:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: Asian men should convert to Islam and go bleach Paki girls.

lol I've basically said the same thing to my brother while talking about the black pill. He always copes with "w-well asians are smart! they have money!!!" As if money can get a noodle whore's pussy wet. As if money can give you good genes. Being attractive is the BEST BEST BEEEEEEEEEEST thing you an be blessed with. You can lose your money, you can lose your job, you can lose your status but genes are forever. It is something that is part of you down to your core.

"and how ugly it all was"
Ricecels always on the short end of the stick with this noodles :feelskek:

Just another racist white chad only gook pig bitch.

Ricecels need to form gangs and punish these white supremacist noodlesluts for being the race traitors that they are.

tbh women still orgasm from rape, there were multiple incidents were turkic and chinese soldiers rape indo-european groups, first was the mass y-chromosome replacement of indo-europeans living in xinjiang by uyghur turks, next was the rape and genocide of sogdian groups in china, and thirdly mass replacement of indo-europeans in the steppe. And secondly when the huns invaded europe, and raped the women their, they were still reviled for being ugly ethnic mongoloids (who were all 60% euro +)

Also I disagree with the third line, female sexual preference should never be relevant, if japan and germany had won, Jap foids would be put in their places.