Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noone ever mentions glasses

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
I lurk quite a lot (I'm usually too lazy to log in), but it strikes me that I've never seen a thread about glasses.

sexy man - Bing images
attractive man - Bing images

Scroll down and you will notice that none of them has glasses.
If you have glasses, every foid subconciously will know in a split-second
that you either have bad genes or spent too much time in front of a screen.

man with glasses - Bing images

Don't think I need to comment.
I'm always surprised when I find out there's a new layer of subhumanity for me that I didn't really knew about.

So wear contacts or get lasik or just don't wear glasses.
Jfl having this problem...

cope of the day tbh
85c3523322888073ea416fde2b01ed3d

That's easily fixable contact lenses or laser surgery and on Chad everything looks great and vice versa for incel

That's easily fixable contact lenses or laser surgery and on Chad everything looks great and vice versa for incel
it obviously harms chads smv because otherwise there would be more of them in the search results

an attractive man wearing glasses gives him some kind of halo. you even look more trustworthy, look at serial killers like dahmer and kemper.

I wore glasses and managed to correct the problem. the foids continued to see me as unpalatable garbage.

I get what you're saying but it doesn't really make much of a difference tbh. Sure, not wearing glasses probably makes Chad look better but it won't hinder much with his SMV even if he does wear glasses. Average guys can just opt for contacts or lasik if they don't look good in glasses

I lurk quite a lot (I'm usually too lazy to log in), but it strikes me that I've never seen a thread about glasses.

sexy man - Bing images
attractive man - Bing images

Scroll down and you will notice that none of them has glasses.
If you have glasses, every foid subconciously will know in a split-second
that you either have bad genes or spent too much time in front of a screen.

man with glasses - Bing images

Don't think I need to comment.
I'm always surprised when I find out there's a new layer of subhumanity for me that I didn't really knew about.
Very true.

Meanwhile, foids with glasses are a kink for some dudes, and other dudes generally don't even bother about glasses.

yeah, i am thinking of doing the lasik shits when i can.

I get what you're saying but it doesn't really make much of a difference tbh. Sure, not wearing glasses probably makes Chad look better but it won't hinder much with his SMV even if he does wear glasses. Average guys can just opt for contacts or lasik if they don't look good in glasses
contacts are expensive

I wear contacts. I don't wanna let people know i have shitty genes.

i'm getting that lasik done when i get my neetbuxx honestly. i fucking hate my glasses

Don't think it makes that much difference but obviously no glasses is better. One should avoid round glasses or other ones though.

Extremely many people have glasses nowadays. Foids too, but they aren't wearing them unless they have too. This whole screens don't cause myopia from scientist was complete bullshit. All those zoomers who need to use zoom for school will all need to wear glasses