Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion normalfag's obsequiousness to women

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
is it instinctual? or is it indoctrinated into them? i think it's both. more of the former for lower IQ ppl probably

Don't pretend like you don't do it too. I can't help but be captivated by female beauty. I'm not some MGTOW dude who says "EWWW girls are gross" that's cope tbh.

Don't pretend like you don't do it too. I can't help but be captivated by female beauty. I'm not some MGTOW dude who says "EWWW girls are gross" that's cope tbh.
i don't lol. i try to treat everybody equal. being obseqious means being obedient/attentive to an excessive/servile degree

one must be pretty :bluepill: to do such
Funny ass words homy
which ones lol. normalfag? obseqious? or instinctual/indoctrinated

if srs tho plz do some googling. i can also put it in more layman's terms too

LARP, every guy gives a hot chick a second look.

Cope.
yea i sometimes do if they're rly hot i guess? but other than that, i find the average, or even below average foid GL and i don't give them second looks

that's an above average attractive female though. you could say the same/give a second look with other people. lets say:

a really tall guy. let's talk 6'8 type of tall. if someone was that tall, i'd give them a second look. you can apply the same logic to any human, given they have something that stands out about them

Normies cuck for rosties because of years of bluepilled brainwashing from mainstream and social media, and estrogenic chemicals in their food and water. Men in the past would rope before allowing themselves to be submissive to chad chasing cumbuckets.

no

well then no wonder :feelsEhh:.
I'm scared of hair loss, only reason why I'm doing this.
yea i sometimes do if they're rly hot i guess? but other than that, i find the average, or even below average foid GL and i don't give them second looks

that's an above average attractive female though.
I find average to below average women attractive too. i guess I'm just young, maybe i'll change over time.
you could say the same/give a second look with other people. lets say:

a really tall guy. let's talk 6'8 type of tall. if someone was that tall, i'd give them a second look. you can apply the same logic to any human, given they have something that stands out about them
Tallfag privellege is insane. It does stand out but it goes beyond that, so many advantages to tallfaggotry.
good for you I guess

I'm scared of hair loss, only reason why I'm doing this.

I find average to below average women attractive too. i guess I'm just young, maybe i'll change over time.

Tallfag privellege is insane. It does stand out but it goes beyond that, so many advantages to tallfaggotry.

good for you I guess
i see. ah you're a youngcel lol, i see. yea u probably got high T at your age. oldfag here so not the same for me anymore

in the OP i guess i'm talking more so about older ppl. there's literally plenty of boomers that still do what i talked about

i see. ah you're a youngcel lol, i see. yea u probably got high T at your age. oldfag here so not the same for me anymore
I'm 18 so a youngcel ig, but i'm glad I found this community at my age. Since joining I've been putting alot more effort into my daily life, school, gym, looksmaxxing, etc. People here offer solutions to my actual problems beyond just "Improving myself" by reading more books or taking up a new hobby (I already have many) jfl. Moving the bones in my face forward is my biggest life goal.
that's only if excessive , do it 3-4 times a week at least
Idk, norwooding doesn't run in my family luckily but my skull does not suit a bald head.
I hear people say fapping causes norwooding but is there actual proof/studies of that?
I've heard it too and that's enough to scare me away, I might look at some studies later but I can't risk doing anything to possibly accelerate it. I'd go from a 4/10 to a 1/10 if I lost my hair, it's my only good trait.

I've heard it too and that's enough to scare me away, I might look at some studies later but I can't risk doing anything to possibly accelerate it. I'd go from a 4/10 to a 1/10 if I lost my hair, it's my only good trait.
Fuck man, now I'm scared as well. Hair = life. The hairpill is way too overlooked here tbh

Brb never gonna physically touch my dick again

I wanna start nofapping, especially because norwooding runs in my family, so ANYTHING I can do to prevent it is gold

Fuck man, now I'm scared as well. Hair = life. The hairpill is way too overlooked here tbh
I feel for anyone above NW1. My skull shape isn't ideal for baldness, I have a large skull and If I went NW3+ I'd look 5 years older. I can't loose my youth, I'm so fucking scared. :feelsbadman::blackpill:

I wanna start nofapping, especially because norwooding runs in my family, so ANYTHING I can do to prevent it is gold
Idk If it's legit for balding but I feel good after a week. The first week is hell, I have to distract myself from cooming.
Just don’t look at shit that’ll arouse you tbhngl
This, I just rot on here since NSFW shit is tagged. Social media is a trap, even youtube tbh.

Just don’t look at shit that’ll arouse you tbhngl
I don't but it just the thought of it arouses me, I can easily stay 3 days without fapping, but by the 4th day it gets hard

I feel for anyone above NW1. My skull shape isn't ideal for baldness, I have a large skull and If I went NW3+ I'd look 5 years older. I can't loose my youth, I'm so fucking scared. :feelsbadman::blackpill:
We have way too many standards to meet and way too much shit to worry about, fuck this life

We have way too many standards to meet and way too much shit to worry about, fuck this life
I'm now conflicted about spending money I have saved up on surgery or reinvesting it. I'd go into more detail but....Bluepillers: 53 these niggas are really obsessed with us for some reason.

I too have a large skull, plus I’m NW3.5. Wearing a cap/hat all the time to hide it. Going to try wigs, hair transplant or skull-surgery.

I too have a large skull, plus I’m NW3.5. Wearing a cap/hat all the time to hide it.
Having a large skull is either a blessing or a curse. If you have a small frame like me it looks comical, it would be much more noticeable with less hair.

I'm now conflicted about spending money I have saved up on surgery or reinvesting it. I'd go into more detail but....Bluepillers: 53 these niggas are really obsessed with us for some reason.
Why do you care about what the lurerfags think
no, only some hypothesis on hairlossforums
I see, jfl that's not enough evidence

Why do you care about what the lurerfags think
Idk I just find it comical that they are browsing this forum on a tuesday night, like don't they have anything better to do than us? I think it's funny.
I see, jfl that's not enough evidence
If it ever so slightly decreases the risk I'll do it.