Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Normalfilth view everything like fictional powerscaling

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
Literally anything from zoology/paleontology to the blackpill JFL. “My animal can kill your animal”, “my Chad can mog your Chad” etc. No discussion of any remotely deep or complex topics, they just reduce everything to those “my dad can beat up your dad” type discussions that nursery school children have with each other

Sure, you might say such discussions are fun to have, and I agree with you. They’re fun as a child. When you grow up and still view everything through the same lens as the soy capeshit you consoom, it’s a nigger-brained trait indicative of stunted mental growth.

It’s been especially frustrating seeing this applied to the blackpill. Like I get looksmax also did mog battles a lot but that’s literally all you see on “blackpill” tiktok, just constant comparing and jacking off of various male models. Absolutely ZERO thought-provoking discussion on genetic determinism happens there, because that offends poor normies’ sensibilities.

The internet is just retarded. Nothing about it is conducive to generating complex, meaningful discussion.

@ElTruecel thoughts?

Maybe you should martilartsmaxxx and beat everybody down

chad vs a hammer. who will win i suppose

Your mistake is caring about what they even have to say.

Not surprising. Soys view everything through the lens of Marvel and Star Wars.

@ElTruecel thoughts?
This is very true. A lot of them don’t dive into the truth about how much certain things determine life outcome & a fulfilling life. But yea it’s just mog battles 24/7 in these shitty looksmaxx jewcord servers & tiktok accounts JFL.

People in general lack nuance and fail to see two truths exist alongside each other

Your mistake is caring about what they even have to say.
I don’t, but as you probably know normies invade every single space. You will see their slop content and shit takes whether you want to or not