Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie behavior is sociopathic behavior

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
It's amazing in how many interviews I have been where the interviewers seem extremely interested and don't intend to hire you. How do they lie and put up an act with a straight face??? My last interview in particular --- so many compliments, I seriously thought I was going to get hired! I'm starting to think the compliments were really backhanded insults.

Two foids I know, who I thought were good friends. One of them is applying to the same position behind her back.

Work, politics, relationships, friendships --- the standard to get ahead an be successful in life is to be a liar and a bully.

Yet, guys who see through this are the villains

It's amazing in how many interviews I have been where the interviewers seem extremely interested and don't intend to hire you. How do they lie and put up an act with a straight face??? My last interview in particular --- so many compliments, I seriously thought I was going to get hired! I'm starting to think the compliments were really backhanded insults.

Two foids I know, who I thought were good friends. One of them is applying to the same position behind her back.

Work, politics, relationships, friendships --- the standard to get ahead an be successful in life is to be a liar and a bully.
yes that is the way of society.
Yet, guys who see through this are the villains
not "yet", but because most ppl are villains, those who stick out as easy targets are the ones playing fair.

View: https://youtu.be/9x2KJx-elWU?t=6

It's amazing in how many interviews I have been where the interviewers seem extremely interested and don't intend to hire you. How do they lie and put up an act with a straight face???

They've got 10 people they have to interview and one person they likely personally know or they know someone else who knows them or they worked for the same company elsewhere already lined up. The interviews are a legal formality to show they advertised the job.