Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie bully groups are evil

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Reminder that i have been bullied since i was in kindergarten.
What is your excuse IT? Did i have a bad personality at age 5? :feelswhat:
Same, started for me at the earliest possible time. Even back then, the other kids could tell I was a genetic reject and did everything in their power to torment me and make me as miserable as possible. :feelsUgh::feelsree:

Same, started for me at the earliest possible time. Even back then, the other kids could tell I was a genetic reject and did everything in their power to torment me and make me as miserable as possible. :feelsUgh::feelsree:
Same but high school was like a billion times worse

Same but high school was like a billion times worse
By high school, my position as the weird outcast that nobody should associate with was already cemented in the minds of my peers. I was pretty much thrown into complete social isolation through high school.

By high school, my position as the weird outcast that nobody should associate with was already cemented in the minds of my peers. I was pretty much thrown into complete social isolation through high school.
Sounds good it was hell for me

I was extremely happy when I was isolated instead of bullied

It was heaven for Me
I still was bullied, even when I was isolated. I don't count bullying as social interaction, because it provides nothing of any sort of positive value to me. I was bullied from Kindergarten even up to sophomore year of college, and faced social isolation nearly equally as long (I had a couple playdates in 4th and 5th grade :feelsUgh: ).

I still was bullied, even when I was isolated. I don't count bullying as social interaction, because it provides nothing of any sort of positive value to me. I was bullied from Kindergarten even up to sophomore year of college, and faced social isolation nearly equally as long (I had a couple playdates in 4th and 5th grade :feelsUgh: ).
What’s play dates

What’s play dates
Oh. It's a thing parents do, when they notice that their child is a complete and utter social failure. What they'll do is talk to the parents they know of other children you attend school with, and then the parents of the social trog, and the parents of some unlucky, socially well adjusted child force the two children to play together, on a "play date." It's basically forced "friendship" through the parents, and sometimes counselors.

So then, things will happen like, the socially well adjusted child, let's call him Norm, will have a birthday party set up for his birthday, Norm invites all his actual friends to the party, and then his parents, on Norm's behalf, will invite the loser child (me). And then of course, if the parents want to go the extra mile (as mine did), they can get the school counselors to check up on the loser child and Norm, and make sure they're hanging out on the playground during school hours, and that the "friendship" that is completely unnatural and entirely set up by the parents and counselor, is still going "well."

That went on for me for about two years, before the two children that were set up as my unwilling play dates just pushed back against their parents and were no longer forced to hang out with me anymore. And then I was, once again, as I always had been and will be, completely friendless. :fuk::feelsbadman:

Oh. It's a thing parents do, when they notice that their child is a complete and utter social failure. What they'll do is talk to the parents they know of other children you attend school with, and then the parents of the social trog, and the parents of some unlucky, socially well adjusted child force the two children to play together, on a "play date." It's basically forced "friendship" through the parents, and sometimes counselors.

So then, things will happen like, the socially well adjusted child, let's call him Norm, will have a birthday party set up for his birthday, Norm invites all his actual friends to the party, and then his parents, on Norm's behalf, will invite the loser child (me). And then of course, if the parents want to go the extra mile (as mine did), they can get the school counselors to check up on the loser child and Norm, and make sure they're hanging out on the playground during school hours, and that the "friendship" that is completely unnatural and entirely set up by the parents and counselor, is still going "well."

That went on for me for about two years, before the two children that were set up as my unwilling play dates just pushed back against their parents and were no longer forced to hang out with me anymore. And then I was, once again, as I always had been and will be, completely friendless. :fuk::feelsbadman:
Sounds dumb

I never had that I had friends who bullied me

Sounds dumb

I never had that I had friends who bullied me
It is dumb, and I'm sure it had the opposite intended effect for me, socially.

I never had bully friends. I had bullies who would ensure that they were acting friendly toward me when teachers and administration were around, so the adults could see what "model children" they are. Then when the adults aren't looking, they bully me, I fight back, get tattled on or caught by a teacher rounding the corner, and then I'm the only one who gets in trouble, because I'm a "problem child."

Are you sure they were your friends, if they were bullying you?

It is dumb, and I'm sure it had the opposite intended effect for me, socially.

I never had bully friends. I had bullies who would ensure that they were acting friendly toward me when teachers and administration were around, so the adults could see what "model children" they are. Then when the adults aren't looking, they bully me, I fight back, get tattled on or caught by a teacher rounding the corner, and then I'm the only one who gets in trouble, because I'm a "problem child."

Are you sure they were your friends, if they were bullying you?
I dunno

Being a lone wolf is based and honorable

normies who are in groups are the most shit people you can ever see ,they get quiet and shit whenever they are alone ,I beated some bullies and bullied them back by revenge when I found them alone , you can see true evil by grouping normie bullies or even regular ones

inner monologue is based ,that’s why normies are murderers or rapists ,they get alone eventually and got their ass handed to them by life eventually,they either torture their loved ones and family like my father or they just act like they are the toughest mofo while crying and can’t even comprehend a woman like my stepdad,or they just try to find weaker men to bully to feel good while bitching out of bigger more determined people (like me sometimes)
I have a sibling who used to do this shit. She used to partake in like bullying group chats hating on autists and ugly dudes.

She is now volunteering for suicide hotlines, and studying to be a doctor because she’s changed, she’s a good person now. :feelskek:

I have a sibling who used to do this shit. She used to partake in like bullying group chats hating on autists and ugly dudes.

She is now volunteering for suicide hotlines, and studying to be a doctor because she’s changed, she’s a good person now. :feelskek:
Weird