Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Normie derangedness

T

Trancel

Banned
-
Copied from neurotypical.com The thought that normies have brain deficienies in all areas, except prefrontal cortex which is abnormally big and anomalous always cheers me up, because it explains everything, and I basically laugh hard at 99% of the population. Fucking normies.

What is "neurotypical"?
Neurotypical syndrome is a neurobiological disorder characterized by preoccupation with social concerns, delusions of superiority, and obsession with conformity. Neurotypical individuals often assume that their experience of the world is either the only one, or the only correct one. NTs find it difficult to be alone and are often intolerant of seemingly minor differences in others. When in groups NTs are socially and behaviorally rigid, and frequently insist on the performance of dysfunctional, destructive, and even impossible rituals as a way of maintaining group identity. NTs find it difficult to communicate directly, and have a much higher incidence of lying as compared to persons on the autistic spectrum.

What is the cause?
NT is believed to be genetic in origin. Autopsies have shown the brain of the neurotypical to be typically smaller than that of an autistic individual and to have overdeveloped areas related to social behavior.

How common is it?
Tragically, as many as 149 out of every 150 individuals might be neurotypical.

Is there any treatment for NT?
There is no known cure for Neurotypical syndrome, however, many NTs have learned to compensate for their disabilities and interact normally with autistic persons.

-Information from the Institute for the Study of the Neurologically Typical

It's typical for these cunts to have 85iQ
Worthless scum, curse them all.

Tragically! Tragically as many as 149 out of 150 might be FUCKING NORMIES.

Average GrAY post.

What does the tran in trancel stand for?

i don't read copy pastas mang chico but fuck being shy and introverted anyway

86% rate of being unemployed among ASD individuals?

Copied from neurotypical.com The thought that normies have brain deficienies in all areas, except prefrontal cortex which is abnormally big and anomalous always cheers me up, because it explains everything, and I basically laugh hard at 99% of the population. Fucking normies.

What is "neurotypical"?
Neurotypical syndrome is a neurobiological disorder characterized by preoccupation with social concerns, delusions of superiority, and obsession with conformity. Neurotypical individuals often assume that their experience of the world is either the only one, or the only correct one. NTs find it difficult to be alone and are often intolerant of seemingly minor differences in others. When in groups NTs are socially and behaviorally rigid, and frequently insist on the performance of dysfunctional, destructive, and even impossible rituals as a way of maintaining group identity. NTs find it difficult to communicate directly, and have a much higher incidence of lying as compared to persons on the autistic spectrum.

What is the cause?
NT is believed to be genetic in origin. Autopsies have shown the brain of the neurotypical to be typically smaller than that of an autistic individual and to have overdeveloped areas related to social behavior.

How common is it?

There is no known cure for Neurotypical syndrome, however, many NTs have learned to compensate for their disabilities and interact normally with autistic persons.

Troon speak

If my high iq adhd ancestor didn't rape pra normie bitch, then normie brain wouldn't even be capable of thinking that ass can be wiped.

All is thanks to superb adhd genes of my ancestors.

What is "neurotypical"?

What is the cause?

How common is it?

Also, autists have much more neural cross wiring with other parts of the brain for a more integrated unit. That’s why normies can have different personalities and beliefs in different places and areas of life, while autists have to be consistent in all of them at once and don’t want to isolate different parts of themselves to different areas of life.

Based.

We are the smart, sane, and empathetic ones; not them.

Based.

We are the smart, sane, and empathetic ones; not them.
They don't even know meaning of these words and they call themselfes that.

It's like
"OoO bEinG empathetic is positive, I WaNt tO bE empathetic!"
"Hey gUyS diD yoU knOw I'm empathetic?"
"WaAOW KeEEwL"

Joined Today at 1:06 PM Posts7

So oversocialization is a genetic factor and not societal due to technological developments I guess it explains sum shit or something nigga all I know is I never held down a job longer then 8 months.

Attachments

• 362662626.gif
    362662626.gif
    269.5 KB · Views: 7