Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie faggot started hating me cuz i didnt have friends or a gf

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
I was talking with normie faggots from server named lonely because i was fucking lonely

Then i said stop giving me bullshit advice i thinked years ago and didnt work , do you think i never thought about that you fucking retards

Then they said i am incel and disrespected me by didnt answering to me and he said no one wants to talk with someone who is pissed and says he wants to kill someone

I said he is a pathetic disabled faggot that lives in his dream world then he blocked me and called me an incel cuz i couldnt get friends or gfs

this retarded normie piece of shit started hating me the moment i said i cant get a gf or friend lmfao ,normies literally hate you cuz you look or act different

his discord name is emberlover

harras this piece of shit normie , he also said he had gfs and lived with them ,these scum truly will never understand people like us and hate us for venting ljke i did
Screenshot 20231123 202347 Discord

Sorry to hear that. At least we have this forum.

Do not use discord, or online "socialization", it is no better then looking into a scrying mirror for answers

Don't bother with discord if you're an incel its just filled with normie drivel and trannies

His name is emberlove

These normies are blind to the truth, and talking to these normies is like talking to a wall, nothing is accomplished

Discord is normie territory stop using that shit might as well socialize on Instagram at that point

Last edited:
Bro was really talking to someone with an anime profile pic and thought they wouldn't be a bluepilled cuck

Bro was really talking to someone with an anime profile pic and thought they wouldn't be a bluepilled cuck
I thought people in a server named LONELY would understand me better

I was talking with normie faggots from server named lonely because i was fucking lonely

Then i said stop giving me bullshit advice i thinked years ago and didnt work , do you think i never thought about that you fucking retards

Then they said i am incel and disrespected me by didnt answering to me and he said no one wants to talk with someone who is pissed and says he wants to kill someone

I said he is a pathetic disabled faggot that lives in his dream world then he blocked me and called me an incel cuz i couldnt get friends or gfs

this retarded normie piece of shit started hating me the moment i said i cant get a gf or friend lmfao ,normies literally hate you cuz you look or act different

harras this piece of shit normie , he also said he had gfs and lived with them ,these scum truly will never understand people like us and hate us for venting ljke i did View attachment 966571
your such a faggot, stop talking to normies.
also he looks like a groomable profile for profit, you missed your mark

what do you mean ? He blocked me after i replied
you shoudlnt waste time on normies or people on the internet unless if its forums like this.
you will only waste time, or you can but you better catfish other losers and make money off them

harras this piece of shit normie , he also said he had gfs and lived with them ,these scum truly will never understand people like us and hate us for venting ljke i did View attachment 966571
That's exactly why I feel safer to be a misanthrope and hate people in general and If you want me to love you you need to earn it. Plus that's exactly why I became more introverted as I got older I have social anxiety and I hate people

Zoomers are actually way more toxic than older gens. I don't really understand where it comes from but on discord and games and such they are always looking for weakness so they can tear into somebody relentlessly. It makes me want to curb stomp them and take their women by force.

this epitomises this fuckin judgemental society that defines status as value. I've had similar experiences, people often ask why I'm single, this is how shallow we have become as a species to define our character based on our status in life.

Someone today asking me why I don't have a gf which had nothing to do with the job or my ability to do the job. Even when I keep my head down at work, do my job then piss off home I'm still interrogated about my single status.

That's exactly why I feel safer to be a misanthrope and hate people in general and If you want me to love you you need to earn it. Plus that's exactly why I became more introverted as I got older I have social anxiety and I hate people
Same

Zoomers are actually way more toxic than older gens. I don't really understand where it comes from but on discord and games and such they are always looking for weakness so they can tear into somebody relentlessly. It makes me want to curb stomp them and take their women by force.
Very True

this epitomises this fuckin judgemental society that defines status as value. I've had similar experiences, people often ask why I'm single, this is how shallow we have become as a species to define our character based on our status in life.

Someone today asking me why I don't have a gf which had nothing to do with the job or my ability to do the job. Even when I keep my head down at work, do my job then piss off home I'm still interrogated about my single status.
People are pshcopaths thats why

I would feel sorry for you hating you is just wrong you didn’t do anything wrong, such a piece of crap he was

Do not use discord, or online "socialization", it is no better then looking into a scrying mirror for answers
Its nothing better than a sewage system of normies mumble rap comics

i said stop giving me bullshit advice i thinked years ago and didnt work , do you think i never thought about that you fucking retards

So... all you did was call him a fucking retard and tell him his advice was bullshit?
And then, suddenly, for no reason at all, they started hating on you?

He's a faggot with a name like that don't dwell on it and be glad it ended.

Delete Discord.

The fucking Discord for this site is Normie Central with the mods simping hard for anyone pretending to have a vagina.

So... all you did was call him a fucking retard and tell him his advice was bullshit?
And then, suddenly, for no reason at all, they started hating on you?
before that , they started hating me when i said i cant get a gf

before that , they started hating me when i said i cant get a gf
Discord mods are the worst I hate Discord mods man, I actually been bullied by them or ban or on certain servers for dumb reasons

Normtards gonna normie

Then if you settle for a sub-3, they'll make fun of you for that too. Fuck them all.

Post the picture of the discord cat