Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie/Incel looking PUA tries to hit on 3 stacies in NYC, cringe

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Have you guys seen this video?

This guy is so bluepilled lmao. You need to be a gigachad in a nice suit to pull something like this off. Or be a really athletic or fit chad who could actually talk smoothly.
Also foids don't like to be approached when they are in a group. Because they get uncomfortable between themselves when the guy focus on the prettier one amongst them in the group.

Their faces are blurred out, they were probably Beckies.

He's not doing the right thing

Yea the blonde one seems like a stacy if she got into a clubbing outfit.

Sorry I couldn't find the original video, the guy pausing and talking over the video is kinda annoying.

Yea the blonde one seems like a stacy if she got into a clubbing outfit.

Sorry I couldn't find the original video, the guy pausing and talking over the video is kinda annoying.
its okie I didn't wanna watch anyways

didnt watch

PUA is scam

PUA is just a from of incel denial, the opposite end is IT cuck

He looks and sounds like a gay dude trying to make female friends

PUA is a tool for salesman

the commentary isn't necessary, we already know how awkward it is

PUA is legit........but only for chads

Have you guys seen this video?

This guy is so bluepilled lmao. You need to be a gigachad in a nice suit to pull something like this off. Or be a really athletic or fit chad who could actually talk smoothly.
Also foids don't like to be approached when they are in a group. Because they get uncomfortable between themselves when the guy focus on the prettier one amongst them in the group.

I cannot believe Pickup artists still exist, not after what happen to Addy A-game and #metoo.
lmfao

not one second, cant stand that cr1tikal manlet

Who is that cringe faggot talking over the video

1507966980_michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Todd has very low social intelligence and a shit personality.

The women give so many indicators that they have ZERO interest in him, yet he is so pathetic that he keeps persisting out of desperation to try and win their affection even though its very clear that he has no chance whatsoever.

He seems autistic as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back