Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie life is basically about how much you can lie and ignore obvious lies

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Normies communicate by shouting lies to each other by how good life is. You prove your normie-ness by showing your ability to ignore how ridiculous said lies are and say how good life is.

and that's it. That's normie life is a nutshell.

Everyone is good brother! I love my (fake) slim, hot girlfriend at home! My shitty low wage paying job is great! Everyone treats me with respect!

fucking lol.

That’s the way they support each other

The naive optimists are the happiest.

That’s the way they support each other

"LIFE IS GREAT BRO! MADE A MILLION DOLLARS TODAY! FUCKED MY 21 YEAR OLD SLIM GIRLFRIEND"

Being incel is terrible but being a clueless cucked normie is so much worse.

Normies communicate by shouting lies to each other by how good life is. You prove your normie-ness by showing your ability to ignore how ridiculous said lies are and say how good life is.

and that's it. That's normie life is a nutshell.

Everyone is good brother! I love my (fake) slim, hot girlfriend at home! My shitty low wage paying job is great! Everyone treats me with respect!

fucking lol.
Sky high IQ :feelsLSD:
Norm-friends can't handle the truth.

this world is nothing but lies

Uh oh looks like your going to get guys saying your coping for acknowledging how crap most normies lives are instead of sinking even deeper into self-hatred and acting like starfish sex with a landwhale is somehow better than where we're at.

Uh oh looks like your going to get guys saying your coping for acknowledging how crap most normies lives are instead of sinking even deeper into self-hatred and acting like starfish sex with a landwhale is somehow better than where we're at.

COPE!
INCELS ARE ONLY 0.00000000001% OF THE POPULATION

NORMIES MAKE A MILLION DOLLARS A DAY AND FUCK 18 YEAR OLD GIRLS DAILY

View attachment 198113

"LIFE IS GREAT BRO! MADE A MILLION DOLLARS TODAY! FUCKED MY 21 YEAR OLD SLIM GIRLFRIEND"
The amount of normies I see lying on places like reddit is insane.
"Yeah bro I graduated college and was immediately offered a six figure job. Now I'm about to buy a house with my hot part time model-part time professional swimmer girlfriend" :feelsseriously:

Being incel is terrible but being a clueless cucked normie is so much worse.
Big time cope, I'd rather be a clueless normie anyday. That's MGTOW cope that doesn't apply to incels.

COPE!
INCELS ARE ONLY 0.00000000001% OF THE POPULATION

NORMIES MAKE A MILLION DOLLARS A DAY AND FUCK 18 YEAR OLD GIRLS DAILY
BRO YOU COPING BIG TIME IF YOU DON'T THINK HAVING TO CONSTANTLY GET SIMP TO GET A GIRL'S ATTENTION FOR 2 SECONDS AND THEN HAVE HER DITCH YOU FOR CHAD IS SOMEHOW BETTER THAN WHERE WE ARE AT. AND DON'T FORGET THAT EVEN THOUGH I'VE ADMITTED TO BARELY GOING OUTSIDE I SOMEHOW KNOW HOW "GREAT" NORMIES ARE DOING.

"Yeah bro I graduated college and was immediately offered a six figure job. Now I'm about to buy a house with my hot part time model-part time professional swimmer girlfriend" :feelsseriously:

just cut the bullshit and say

"yeah im a billionaire immortal 9 foot chad god"

and say it 100 times a day

Sounds like an incel larper tbh.

Big time cope, I'd rather be a clueless normie anyday. That's MGTOW cope that doesn't apply to incels.
Ignorance is bliss but you really would rather get cheated on and have starfish sex then be alone? Both are terrible but let's not act like most normies have it much better than us.

The illusion is always more important than the truth.

Ignorance is bliss but you really would rather get cheated on and have starfish sex then be alone? Both are terrible but let's not act like most normies have it much better than us.
Normies have children, a social life past 25, the facade of a life so they don't have to isolate or larp too hide about how much of a failure they are.

Not all normies have horrible sex lives, as they get older and end up married that happens sure but they CHOOSE that. They could leave if they want, an incel is INVOLUNTARILY alone. Loneliness, gets worse with each passing year in my experience, an incels life is BRUTAL.

Most of my friends are clueless normies and they are incredibly miserable. If you had the choice between a 1/10 screeching landwhale or being alone what would you pick?

Most of my friends are clueless normies and they are incredibly miserable. If you had the choice between a 1/10 screeching landwhale or being alone what would you pick?
Normies don't get 1/10 landwhales, that's what coping incels get who betabuxx. Normies get around 3-6 i'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back