Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Normie males lie about being able to easily get sex

barack obama

barack obama

Banned
-
The truth is your average man nowadays is an incel in complete and utter denial. They will lie and say they hook up with girls all the time because they think it will make foids want them if they appear desired by other women. We are not actually not hideous freaks, we are simply just average men who are honest.

Why would my 5'4 Curry friend lie about fucking foids?

Sub4---> Incel
4-7---> BETABUXXCUXXDELUXX
7 and above---> Chads and chadlites

Sub4---> Incel
4-7---> BETABUXXCUXXDELUXX
7 and above---> Chads and chadlites
if youre a sub 4 male its definitely over but i think most people here are normies and some even above average in looks. the problem is that even if youre above average the girl doesnt care because theres still a lot of above average looking men to choose from. she can just find one that has more money and status than you

theyll hook up with slam pigs thinking they are desireable

if youre a sub 4 male its definitely over but i think most people here are normies and some even above average in looks. the problem is that even if youre above average the girl doesnt care because theres still a lot of above average looking men to choose from. she can just find one that has more money and status than you
Anyone who's sub8 gets cucked

theyll hook up with slam pigs thinking they are desireable

According to normalfags they just go up to a girl and say "Hey want to have sex?" and the girl says okay teehee :p