Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie obsession with sunscreens

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
The kikes really did a number on them using sunscreen to protect against skin cancer is a cope most are doing it to prevent aging and it is hilarious I read they are starting to apply sunscreen even indoors everyday to prevent aging and even while sleeping, avoiding the sun at all costs lol these cretin scumbags already know the importance of looks it is funny seeing them avoid 5 minutes of the sun in order ro prevent aging they are more mentally unhinged than us blackpillers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: also the (((skincare industry))) loves to poke at POC and tell them they need to wear sunscreen everyday when they naturally have melanin it seems white folks and brainwashed poc are giving lectures to other pocs about the importance of sunscreen as if they are white

without sun screen:
2023 08 28 14 38 05 IMG 0272   Photos

with sun screen:

2023-08-10-13_13_51-img_0462-jpg-photos-png.837941

i hate getting tanned, sun screen and covering with a hat is a nexessary thing to do

Last edited:
I am a medfag the fuck do I need sunscreen my hide is already tan, imagine getting sun burn from swimming around two hours at the beach having to slather yourself in that shit just to cope, then on the other end of the spectrum you have mfers looking like walking beef jerky

without sun screen:
View attachment 858532
with sun screen:

i hate getting tanned, sun screen and covering with a hat is a nexessary thing to do
I still wear sunscreen sometimes due to hyperpigmentation but I don't go aboard with it like crazy I barely need it in other season apart from summer and sunscreens work like shit in humid countries anyways they all sweat off

without sun screen:
View attachment 858532
with sun screen:

Also I think your hair looks fine? You said you had hair loss maybe it's just the pic but you do have a big forehead like me as well

Also I think your hair looks fine? You said you had hair loss maybe it's just the pic but you do have a big forehead like me as well
im using finasteride and minox for 6 months now

hair is back but low t as fuck and i can't get a boner when jerking off anymore.