Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normie problems will never compare to ours

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I don't care if your girlfriend broke up with you, or your friend yelled at you, or your boyfriend hit you. These problems all come from having friends and relationships. You'll never know or experience what it's like to be completely isolated from the beginning and to be completely undesirable, to have no one to soothe you, no one to care about you. To be hated by this world and villainized as a monster for something you can't control, for being shut down for even mentioning your problems. It's better to feel grief of loss knowing you lost someone than never had anyone to lose at all.

as weird as it sounds: normies feel superior to you when they are comparing their own problems to that of losers like us, knowing full well their own struggles are situated multiple steps above the ladder - to lose friends or a girlfriend implies that you were worthy enough to obtain those things in the first place.

Last edited:
idk there are ppl who got shit like anus cancer or whatever

rather be incel than hav tha

as weird as it sounds: normies feel superior to you when they are comparing their own problems to that of losers like us, knowing full well that their own struggles are situated multiple steps above the ladder - to lose friends or a gilfriend implies that you were worthy enough to obtain those things in the first place.
Yeah, they think they're superior to us and that is being alone automatically makes a social rejects, weirdos not worthy of sympathy. Look at the response on social media to men being lonely compared to the response to men breaking up. If you've had a relationship in modern society you're automatically viewed as superior and more valid.

idk there are ppl who got shit like anus cancer or whatever

rather be incel than hav tha
I'd rather just die personally than be alone forever. Many incels killing themselves proves it's better to just die. At least someone with cancer has something to live for if they're fighting it.

Humans get used to everything. Even if someone has a life situation which is objectively way above average, they'll still feel unhappy and find things to complain about because that has become the new average for them. Just the other day I listened to an audio of a Brazilian civil servant complaining about a 20-something thousand per month salary as if he was a beggar. The guy earns more than 99.9% of the country and still feels poor.

to lose friends or a girlfriend implies that you were worthy enough to obtain those things in the first place.
:feelsbadman: Normies can't imagine a life where people have not had those things.

Humans get used to everything. Even if someone has a life situation which is objectively way above average, they'll still feel unhappy and find things to complain about because that has become the new average for them. Just the other day I listened to an audio of a Brazilian civil servant complaining about a 20-something thousand per month salary as if he was a beggar. The guy earns more than 99.9% of the country and still feels poor.
This is true as humans we tend to lean towards the negative.

those problems are mere inconveniences. but retards will make exxagerate it to get validation.

I don't care if your girlfriend broke up with you, or your friend yelled at you, or your boyfriend hit you. These problems all come from having friends and relationships. You'll never know or experience what it's like to be completely isolated from the beginning and to be completely undesirable, to have no one to soothe you, no one to care about you. To be hated by this world and villainized as a monster for something you can't control, for being shut down for even mentioning your problems. It's better to feel grief of loss knowing you lost someone than never had anyone to lose at all.
well said brotha

Their problems are minuscule and insignificant in comparison to ours. Our entire life and every living second gives us problems

I'd rather just die personally than be alone forever. Many incels killing themselves proves it's better to just die. At least someone with cancer has something to live for if they're fighting it.
high iq

as weird as it sounds: normies feel superior to you when they are comparing their own problems to that of losers like us, knowing full well their own struggles are situated multiple steps above the ladder - to lose friends or a girlfriend implies that you were worthy enough to obtain those things in the first place.
High iq

I have zero sympathy whenever normies kills themselves because they always undermine our struggles saying it's our fault or other people have it worse so we should be grateful for what we have, but they kill themselves when their crushes reject them:feelsclown:.

Soyciety happily mocks, gaslights and ignores the problems of incels, but it will go to the ends of the Earth to address the problems affecting sexhavers.

The hedonic treadmill is real.