Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie slapped his femoid’s butt in front of me

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I was behind a normie couple on the moving stairs in a mall. They were talking and the normie man gave the femoid a weak slap on her small butt.

Typical sex haver behavior. They have no decency and think they own the world. Touching each other inappropriately to show their superiority to incels.

That should be ilegal

fakecel. if u were subhuman he wouldnt be intimidated by you and would just ignore you.

Did they stare at you after?
I swear to fucking SCIENCE i'm being targeted by every sexhaving normgroid because every time they engage in sexhaving normgroid activities like kissing eachother and groping eachother, they look around, find ME and focus on only ME, stare at ME, no one else, and THEN they start kissing.

You should've fake tripped over them.

SUIFUEL. seeing couples outside makes me wanna kill myself

fakecel. if u were subhuman he wouldnt be intimidated by you and would just ignore you.
I swear to fucking SCIENCE i'm being targeted by every sexhaving normgroid because every time they engage in sexhaving normgroid activities like kissing eachother and groping eachother, they look around, find ME and focus on only ME, stare at ME, no one else, and THEN they start kissing.

They didn’t see me. I happened to be standing behind them on the moving stairs. But it’s still annoying.

It was honestly not the worst mog that day. The worst was an above average normie couple, both being way above 6 foot tall. They were just coming out of a shop, holding hands and laughing happily. I was height and life mogged by them.

I was behind a normie couple on the moving stairs in a mall. They were talking and the normie man gave the femoid a weak slap on her small butt.

Typical sex haver behavior. They have no decency and think they own the world. Touching each other inappropriately to show their superiority to incels.
SHIT THATS NOT COOL AT ALL
btw how are you feeling rn? :)

That happen to me aswell a couple of years ago, a couple was in front of me while I was waiting for food at the shop and the guy took notice of me, he smirked and he slapped his GFs arse right in front of me, what piece of shit they are. I hope they get hit by a semi trailer truck and get mutilated.

dammit where's the fucking death kkkamps

SHIT THATS NOT COOL AT ALL
btw how are you feeling rn? :)
I’m feeling good, thanks for asking. I bought an expensive pair of pants at this mall. I’ll need it for upcoming job interviews. Sex havers can’t bring me down!

That happen to me aswell a couple of years ago, a couple was in front of me while I was waiting for food at the shop and the guy took notice of me, he smirked and he slapped his GFs arse right in front of me, what piece of shit they are. I hope they get hit by a semi trailer truck and get mutilated.
Sex havers, man. They know what they’re doing, I swear.

Honestly bro if I ascended I would do the same, fuck it you have to enjoy life, hate me for it if you want but i'm keeping it real, I would kiss my GF in public

Honestly bro if I ascended I would do the same, fuck it you have to enjoy life, hate me for it if you want but i'm keeping it real, I would kiss my GF in public
You’re a savage, bro

Sexhavers were kissing infront of me 1 month ago....

You’re a savage, bro
Part of the satisfaction in life is the mog, but I also think you can't only enjoy it in your own home. I dont go out so much as an incel anyway.

Yeah, it´s all about comparing towards someone, or some "thing" that is deemed less, or lacking, like sociopathic animals.
I seriously assert, that their end should be met at the end of the road while begging for death.